Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Free Verse

home reading

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
shane

home reading

it'd be nice. to come home after a dinner out. to slip out of these heels; strip off the pantyhose; change into the comfort of shorts and shirts and have you close with me while we sit up on bed doing home reading. you can flip through those national geographic pages. i can do some term paper reading. it'd be nice and comfy and cozy, i suppose. i always imagine that. between now and then we'd stop reading and talk about mundane things that happened during the day. at our work. between our friends. or the acquaintances. or maybe some thing or two or more that we just happened to remember so we bother to mention.
it'd be good. doing some home reading that way. end the day in peace. some good piece of heaven, i suppose. away from the maddening crowd. so's even just for the night, at the end of the day, we can... forget about the work. and the pressures. and the responsibilities here and there and left and right. just for the night, we let time pass slow. and easy. with just us doing home reading. then maybe we can go out some time late at night. eat at some 24-hour place. or make some late night snack. share yakisoba or just turn off the fluorescent lights. turn on the softer lampshade and make love.
it'd be good. i know. i'm looking forward to it. though there isn't any definite time. yet. in the future. for now we'll just have to make do. with me staying for an hour. and more than two. with some people knocking at our door and staying all around. making conversations and demands-- when all we just truly want to do is sit up on bed doing home reading.

Post Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:28 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
ghost

shane

that sounds as if it could be really good, and really nice.

hope you reach that point soon.

regards
ghost

Post Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:42 am 
shane

i hope so too. thanks. Very Happy

Post Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: