Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Free Verse

That business of writing

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
DanceofSorrows

That business of writing

ah

Last edited by DanceofSorrows on Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:09 am 
bethagogo

the mark

Sometimes there is no mark to be on or off. Some times you just got to purge and spill. Thanks for reminding me with this piece.

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:54 pm 
melons
Site Admin

From one woman who rambles to another Wink

I loved this Dance....not sure I have the same meaning in my head when i read it as you had when you wrote it, I like it all the same, it's deep and evocative.

luv'n'hugs

Mel xox Smile

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:47 pm 
DanceofSorrows

You know I didn't expect any response on this poem but it is wonderful to get it. To me the poem signified the frustration of writing what is real when going through it and yet not being able to desire sharing it as it is. Thoughts are not permanent, nor is mood...we all have the temporary ones but no one wants to be polarized by them or stuck in that stage of life (of the poem itself) it by others perceptions. That I where I am coming from and I can respect others temporary thoughts and feelings. As I say we are all in different stages. I have tried to write a consistant journey to no avail. I have tried to write poetry on a consistant sharing basis..to no avail. But one thing I do love is poetry. One of the greatest things is to read someone else's vulnerabilities that make us human and understanding as well.

Anyhow...yes in a babbling mood. Thank you both very much. It kinda makes me feel guilty I haven't read as much as I would like of other people's writings...but I will get there soon...been working so damn hard.

Dance~

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:17 pm 
ghost

agreed with you, dance.

my biggest problem at the moment is not being able to say what i feel through my poetry... not because i can't, but because i won't.

dunno if you can understand that perspective....

good to see you around, hope the time allows for you to share more of your wonderful poetry with us.

regards
ghost

Post Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:42 am 
DanceofSorrows

(((ghost)))

Sure I can understand. But we can encourage another somehow. And I also want to say that I notice how much you do for others here, a kind reply to newcomers, responses to poetry, the moderation...you are a great support and deserve much in return.

Dance~

Post Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:04 pm 
ghost

awww dance now see, you gone and made ghost cry.

but hey, thanks for the kind words.

if it takes just one word to make a difference in someone's life, dance, i will say it.

care.

we all care about each other here, and that's what makes mels different i think.

loose thoughts. i seem to be in a losing state of mind.

hell, now i don't even make sense to myself anymore.

regards (and to YKW too).
ghost

Post Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:19 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: