lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
my girl poems, my girl poem, she poetry, she poem, she poems, her poems, her poetry, her poem, lesbian my girl poetry, 
lesbian my girl poems, lesbian my girl poem, lesbian girl poems, lesbian girl poem, lesbian girl poetry, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
my girl poems, my girl poem, she poetry, she poem, she poems, her poems, her poetry, her poem, lesbian my girl poetry, 
lesbian my girl poems, lesbian my girl poem, lesbian girl poems, lesbian girl poem, lesbian girl poetry, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> 'My Girl' Poetry

My Beautiful Baby

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
My Angel

My Beautiful Baby

You came into my life so unexpectedly and when I needed you the most
You listened to my problems and I to yours the net was our only host
I opened up old wounds to you and you cried for me
I saw an angel in you although we still had not yet met.

Days and nights turned into months and closer did we become
Then the day arrived when you asked would you like to meet
Unsure you were of many things, so meet as friends we did
But when i looked into those eyes, blue as the oceans of this world
I knew we were destined to be and i knew in my heart i was in love.

I returned knowing my love for you would have to be kept hidden
We went through many a sleepless night crying and talking about how we felt until i was ready to give up.
Then a magical chance came by to meet you once more, yet still you were so unsure, in tears I left your house and drove away from all your fears.
I cried and cried until I could cry no more and wondered would I ever meet another angel like her, my heart told me no, so I wept some more, wept dry tears.

My phone rang and it was you, you cried "I don't want to lose you Ali, you're the best thing that's happened to me. Please don't leave me."...I cried with you. "Come back tomorrow and we'll go out." You said to me as I wiped away the last fallen tear.

Tomorrow arrived and to the movies we went, we talked and talked then came the time for me to leave once more, we stood in your doorway as silence filled the air, my heart was ripping apart as still I knew not how you felt, I looked into your eyes and straight into your soul and knew I had to take this chance. I pulled you to me shaking and kissed you softly on your lips...A kiss that has never ended.

My beautiful baby, I love you with all my heart and soul always and forever. You are my angel *holds you close kissing you softly* Smile
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back. Love is more than a candle. Love can ignite the stars.

Post Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:55 am 
angelus ex quo nox

*cries softly as she remembers the moment*

my beautiful brave angel you were... you defeated all the odds and took a chance, a chance of a lifetime that worked...

being brave isn't just trying to win something or defeat something... it's taking on something that is the ultimate desire of your heart and having the courage to pursue it even though you know you might lose everything by doing it.

you really did change my life baby... like being trapped in a dark tunnel, not knowing which way was out, you gently took my hand and showed me the light...

*holds you close never letting you go*

p.s... baby only 12 days and 11 hours until you will be in my arms again *sighs softly*

i love you....

~Jessi

Post Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile How wondeful

Angel..Jessi....have a wondeful time together and good luck!

Tigs Wink

Post Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:04 am 
angelus ex quo nox

hehe... thanx tigs Smile

this time we have a whole 6 days together *sighs happily* i wonder if we will have any time to even leave our cosy little cabin Wink hehe

Post Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:23 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
My Angel

quote:
Originally posted by angelus ex quo nox:
hehe... thanx tigs Smile

this time we have a whole 6 days together *sighs happily* i wonder if we will have any time to even leave our cosy little cabin Wink hehe

Hehe well we don't have to if you don't want to my baby Wink...Although i'm still looking forward to finding that secret water hole in the rainforest with you Wink *imagination goes into overdrive just at the thought* Wink
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back. Love is more than a candle. Love can ignite the stars.

Post Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:30 am 
angelus ex quo nox

oooh that's right Wink well i guess we can make time for that... you... me.... isolated water hole... i just love the sound of that Wink Wink

Post Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:33 am 
smart_cookie

My Angel, this moved me....so many let fear keep them from their dreams. but you didn't. Kiss her, you fool! And you did! Bravo!

Also, I like your signature.

--Cookie

Post Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:08 pm 
angelus ex quo nox

*sighs as she reads this once more*

I had forgotten all about this beautiful poem Smile Arrow

Post Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:40 am 
Eiregirl

I am glad someone brought this back to life...because I like it Smile

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:11 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
angelus ex quo nox

I'll let Ali know that you all loved it... it would mean something to her i know, she doesn't write much poetry anymore

Post Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:54 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: