lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Humorous Poetry

~ Any Requests? ~

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Roman

~ Any Requests? ~

Bloody hell!
I am gonna try and describe this the best I can, the only way I know how!
I am going to tell you about one of my bestest friends!
She’s great.
She is my partner in crime.
She was also my fellow co-worker!
Short of having water fights on shift or just bouncing around enjoying life.
She has a strange habit of smacking her head on ketchup bottles.
Keep in mind we are strange individuals!
Laughing so hard she brings her head way back…forgetting she was standing in front of the display…
All of a sudden you heard a “crack” and a scream... “Bloody hell”
Having the whole store bursting into stitches.
As she raises her head to continue this little rampage she was on…
She had a red mark on the front of her forehead reading "Heinz"
She cracks me up sometimes!!
Another day she hears a song she loves.
Looks around the store, finds the work area is clear…and cranks the tunes.
Did I mention the song was…”Beat it” by Michael Jackson?
She thought it would be fun to sing at the top of her lungs and try his moon walk and crotch grabbing moves.
Up on the counter she goes not missing a beat.
What she isn’t realizing is that a customer silently walked in.
Mind you the music was too loud to hear them anyway.
I covered my face trying to hide my giggle and let her continue with her song and dance.
The customer pulling up a seat next to me and was quite happy watching the show.
On the last chorus, she let’s out her imitation Michael scream and spins around grabbing her twitchet!
Starring into the eyes of a regular customer.
He stands up and gives her a standing applause and explains how he understands why we enjoy working here so much…
My friend was about to die in embarrassment.
I thought I was about to die of laughter.
As she slowly climbs off the counter…
She begs and pleads the fellow to keep this little secret between us.
He giggles and reassures her that it was just between us as long as she promises to put on a show every time he comes in.
I dove behind the counter trying to hold back my sarcastic comments about her “show”…
She beats every shade of red and asked me what she gotten herself into…
As the customer does the moon walk out of the store.
He looks back and winks at her…and yells out that he is her biggest fan.
I thought I was going to pee my pants!
So my advice to all you crazy employees, Use caution when practicing Michael’s moves!!
Cuz this is a true story!

~JR

~ Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me ~

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:26 am 
lemons

LMAO!!!! Now .. THAT sounds like a fun person to be around!! Got any job openings?? lol

Lem

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:35 pm 
Eiregirl

Romannose

Laughing Cool Laughing Cool Laughing

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
DamagedGoods

{{{{{Minx}}}}}}

Having seen pics of this friend, spoken to her on the phone, and heard you 2 when you are together I have no trouble believing this poem. I couldn't stop giggling when you read it to me! Thanks for the laugh, Minx, a truly hilarious story!

Arrow DG
All poems posted by me, unless otherwise stated, are written by me, DamagedGoods, and are ©2002-2009 and must not be used anywhere else without written permission and my copyright details in tact. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:04 am 
Roman

Lems,
She is amazing! I love her!
I'll check and see if we have any openings! But I should warn you, you have NO IDEA what you'd be getting yourself into!! *smiles*
Thanks for commenting!
~Cheers, Jack

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:45 am 
Roman

Erie,
Rolling Eyes What can I say? I said she was my partner in crime!
She dances on counters and I light myself of fire...
LOL!
~Cheers, Jack

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:46 am 
Roman

DG,
You haven't heard the best of it hun. We are crazy togther!
Glad I made you giggle heaps.
~Cheers, Jack

Post Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:47 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: