BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

The story of "YOU" and "I"

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
midnights

The story of "YOU" and "I"

This is the story of "Y0U" and "I"
I know it can get a little confusing but "Y0U" and "I"
was a story I wrote for this girl to whom I couldn't
directly express what I felt.

CHAPTER 1

Once upon a time in the book of life,
In far far away place called Webster Dictionary,
There live a word named “Y0U”.

“Y0U” was always a popular word.
Everybody knew “Y0U”.
In a crowd “Y0U” always turned heads.
How could they resist.
“Y0U” always carried a big big bag of smiles that complimented those great blue eyes.

One day as “Y0U” walked into an empty store
along Life’s avenue in Webster Dictionary.
“Y0U” looked around.

On it's walls "Y0U" found so many interesting things about art and music and poetry though "Y0U" thought it was a litle flat and too 2 dimensional to "Y0U" it was beautiful. It was funny to be surrounded by so much and yet to still be in emptiness. How can somebody stand just being around so much yet at he same time be surrounded by nothing. It must be lonely to be like spectator sitting and looking at life from afar.

“Y0U” looked around some more and walked towards a sound she had heard admiring the murals and the frescos along the way.

“I” was quietly sitting in a corner tapping.
Her eyes focused on the screen.
“I” had several deadlines to meet.
“I” was always like that always busy with thinking about herself and caught-up in her own little world.

As “Y0U” just stood there looking at that strange little word sitting in one corner of the room.

Suddenly the typing sound finally stopped and the empty room was suddenly filled with silence.

“I” not being used to being around company, got a little scared realizing that somebody was there.

“I” thought that it was robber or something like that so
“I” closed her eyes to pray… but then
“I” noticed that nothing was happening and that
maybe it wasn't a robber at all so
"I" looked up and there was “Y0U”…

and "Y0U" said that the art was great and began asking questions like
"Did you do these yourself?"
"Y0U" said something a lot of things...

"I" could see the movement of the pink cherry lips
that "I" guessed tasted like bubblegum
but "I" wasn't really picking any of it up.
“Damn she smells good” “I” said to herself.
That was the first thing that I could say.
Calmed by that heavenly fragrance
“I” stood-up and looked at “Y0U” and said

“Hi. How can I help you?”

“Y0U” stood there a little startled with the voice that shattered the peaceful calm but then relaxed when she saw this stranger's face...

"A little pale and lanky. No curves but still very cute and all these art is just amazing too bad she's very straight?" that's what "Y0U" thought.

"YOU" then gave a short introduction complete with the flirty pouty lips and her bag of smiles.

“I” was pretending to listen.
But "I" was really smitten by this perfume
"I" couldn’t help but come closer as
"Y0U" spoke with such grace and elegance
and at the same time indulge in the sweet fragrance
from “Y0U”.
It was a familiar scent but “I” simply couldn’t put a finger on it.

“Ahem!” “Y0U” blurted after noticing what "i" was doing and “I” was suddenly aware of how embarissingly close I was to “Y0U”.

"I" didn't know what to do at this time so "I" simply smiled. Then they had this moment. Somehow that empty room was suddenly filled with a sacred kind of golden silence. It was only a moment but then somewhere in that moment something happened, something magical, and something special.

Panicked and a little embarrassed “I” smiled and simply said

“Your perfume smells really nice... what is that?”

“Y0U” suddenly smiled and bit her lips a little then replied
“I’m not wearing any” and the both of them began to blush.

"Did you do all that?" "YOU" asked "I"said yeah!

"Who's that? the last painting on that side?"

"Oh an ex-girl friend but she and I broke-up. We're friends though"

"Girlfreind???" "Y0U" almost ocund't contain her delight

"Uhmm.. yeah. Do you have something against that?"

"No,,, no not at all.. Hey uhmm I was thinking could you maybe uhmm
like you wanna go out for coffee or something?"

"I" was surprised and a little hesitant but how could "I" resist those beautiful clear skied eyes of blue, and that wonderful smile that "Y0U" had.

It all started from there.
“Y0U” and “I” stared to get to know each other and slowly but surely eventually decided to get together.

“Y0U” and “I” weren’t the perfect couple. One problem was they “Y0U” and “I” lived in different pages another thing was that they didn’t really have a lot of things in common.

Yes they had some similarities but there was also a whole lot of difference too. One thing couldn’t be denied there was something that existed between “Y0U” and “I” that took these differences to create chemistry.
The other words around “Y0U” and “I” however, saw things differently.

Everybody in the neighborhood just did not approve of them.
All the other words really kept them apart. Their argument was that by law and by the rules that had been laid all words had to be alphabetized.
They would never accept or allow “Y0U” and “I” to get married.

“Y0U” and “I” almost gave-up but “I” didn’t want to lose you because of the differences that were there and especially not to public opinion.
So “I” got on a plane and flew to “Y0U”.

“I” was so nervous and scared.
“I” couldn’t really assure you of the future but
“I” knew that “I” couldn’t live without “Y0U”
“I” needed to be beside “Y0U” every single waking moment that life could spare. So "I" got on a plane adn flew to "Y0U".

Not knowing what to say, not knowing if “Y0U” would want to go “I” got down on one knee and told “Y0U”. I’m am not asking you to give-up everything for me but if you do I promise to replace all of it and them some. The rest went down in history.

“Y0U” and “I” move away and created a new place where they could be together. A place that did not regard what they were doing as wrong, a place where they were not freaks a place where “Y0U” and “I” could be together because by definition “Y0U” and “I” were the same thing, a place called Thesaurus. The mayor welcomed the new addition to their town and life was heaven for “Y0U” and “I”.

CHAPTER 2
when "YOU" and "I" made "LOVE"

The world really changed into something more beautiful now that “Y0U” and “I” were on the same page. Not long after the move “Y0U” and “I”
Decided to start a family and soon after that they made “LOVE”… to be continued

PS.
Am I crazy or what?

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Awww that is simply adorable. I love the concept of you and I. Great job!

Alli

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
midnights

quote:
Originally posted by Allison:
Awww that is simply adorable. I love the concept of you and I. Great job!

Alli

Aliiiii! Hi. great to hear from you. Smile im glad you liked the concept. Its just that there was this girl that I really really liked. And I couldn't really spit out what I said straight to her face. So I decided to write a story and read it to her. In the process I was able to look at her and tell her what I felt in one way or the other. It was great specially during those mushy lines hehehehe I had a great time using the story.

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:28 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
drdj2006

Re: The story of "YOU" and "I"

quote:
Originally posted by midnights:
“Y0U” and “I”
Decided to start a family and soon after that they made “LOVE”

that is by far the most amazing phrase ever

and proly one of the best stories i have ever read

SIX

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:14 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
suncoastgirl

Very Happy I like it.

BIG BIG smiles... great idea.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:14 am 
drdj2006

i read this again and it just made me smile

i love this story

its just one of those that you read over and over and over again and you still love it

and even though it is really simple that just makes it all the better

this is just wounderful and i wanted to tell you how wounderful i think this is again

and whe is the continued part gona come out

im intrested in seeing where you take this

either way

thanks for the enjoument

i hope to see more sometime

SIX

SIX

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: