BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Heartfelt [F-inished]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
NitWhit

Ok Ok...You and your amazing story, Noni and all of her greatness, a very comfortable couch, and Belgium Chocolate, nothing could go wrong with that scenerio. You know though, you couldn't keep us waiting for more of your story while we are on your couch with chocolate for too long. We might eat all of the chocolate supply in Belguim. That wouldn't be good.

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Laurian

If you girls start eating our national chocolate supply I will have to tell my story in the hospital holding your hair back while you suffer from the side effects of a liver crisis... I would do that though...

I only hope you will not see that grin on my face and I might get weak in the knees from holding back my laughter... Twisted Evil

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:25 am 
Laurian

I don’t think there is anything more boring than being a patient in a hospital. It is even worse if you can't move around. After discovering that the walls of my room had no more secrets to reveal, I started staring out the window. With my bruised ribs and my shoulder out of use I was not able to reach my remote control. I really didn’t care. The only events of the morning were the painful examinations and waiting for a nurse when nature called.
I struggled with rehearsing what to say to Lynn. Everything I came up with sounded lame. The closer it got to visiting hour the more nervous I became.

I imagined Lynn standing in my room. My mind was able to paint that sweet picture. I saw her beautiful angelic face, her sparkling eyes, that luscious mouth that I so desperately wanted to kiss, her long neck that seemed to beg for my attention and I wanted to feel her soft skin with my fingers detecting her heartbeat as I trailed down. I wanted to pull her to me. I needed to bring her closer so I could smell her intoxicating perfume. I craved for the touch of her lips on mine. I longed to sense her light quiver as I gave her bottom lip a gentle kiss and when I would feel her reaction I would teasingly heighten the sensation by using the tip of my tongue begging her to let me explore.
I was struggling to catch my breath. I had to stop these thoughts. It was becoming a sweet torment thinking of her.
A nurse entered my room looking directly at me. “Ms. Lambert, are you alright? Your heart rate has gone up.”
She startled me. I was so caught up in my daydream that I forgot my surroundings and the heart monitor connected to my chest. I managed to speak after taking two deep breaths, cursing the pain I felt caused by my ribs.
“I had to cough and the pain from my ribs didn’t help.” I smiled at her hoping she couldn’t tell what my real problem was. How could I ever hope to talk to Lynn if even the mere thought of her could send me over the roof?
The nurse looked at me with a little sparkle in her eyes noticing my flushed face. “Coughing? Never heard that one before.” She giggled when my blush deepened. “Don’t worry miss, I understand.” She smiled at me and helped me to get more comfortable.
When she left I scolded myself no longer allowing me to have more of these daydreams. I had asked the nurse for the remote control and started flipping through the channels to keep my mind occupied.

Around three in the afternoon I heard a knock on the door and I noticed I was holding my breath.
“Dad!” I exhaled.
He smiled at me and came over to my bed to plant a kiss on my forehead. “Hello my crash test dummy, you are looking better than yesterday.” He pulled up a chair and asked, “so how are we feeling today? Did you get any sleep?”
I nodded. “They gave me a pill after you left.”
We fell silent after that. I noticed that my father was looking at my bruises and bandages. I heard him cough, “eh Nikki,.. I ehm.” He was struggling to find the right words.
“What is it, dad?” I turned the television off.
He avoided looking at me and he sighed. “Oh man, your mother was so much better at this.”
I turned towards him forgetting my injuries. I gasped from the sudden pain. My father grabbed my hand. “Don’t move, honey.”
I reassured him. “I am okay. The pain is going away now. But I'm amazed that I still haven’t learned my lesson by now.”
I felt that he was about to let go of my hand but I grabbed it and held it tight. This surprised him and he looked at our interlocked hands.
“Dad, I have something to tell you.”
He must have noticed the urgency in my voice. He looked scared. He probably thought it had something to do with my medical condition.
I was quick to reassure him. “It has nothing to do with the hospital and me, dad.”
I saw the relief on his face but that was quickly replaced by curiosity. I tried to gather my nerves by taking a deep breath. I had rehearsed a speech this morning but I couldn’t remember anything from it so I found myself blurting out. “I have feelings for Lynn.”
It was like there was an echo in the room. I could hear myself saying this over and over again. I had turned my head away from him so I wouldn’t have to see the pain and shock in my father's eyes. I knew for certain he would jump up and leave the room. What had I been thinking? I felt a tear rolling down.
It was quiet for the longest time. Nothing happened. The silence was deafening.
I could no longer bare it. I turned my head to look at him. I was certain that he wasn’t able to utter any sounds from being that angry with me. But all I saw was a little smile on his face. When he noticed my surprise he squeezed my hand.
“I know.” Was all he said.
It took me about three breaths before I muttered. “You know? How? I didn’t even know it myself.”
He laughed out loud. I waited until he stopped laughing before I asked. “What is so funny?”
A little out of breath he replied with a twinkle in his eyes. “You are! If you could only see your face right now. For a person that proud herself for being a good listener you sure don’t listen to yourself.”
I frowned. “I don’t understand.”
He nodded with that twinkle still lingering in his eyes. “Have you ever tried to listen to yourself? All that comes out is 'Lynn this' and 'Lynn that'. I know you only met a couple of years ago but it seems like a lifetime with all the stories you keep telling me about her. So yes, I knew that this had to be deeper than just a friendship. But I have been calling it being soul mates.”
I was perplexed.
He shook his head and looked at my bruised face. “I never thought that it would take a car crash to get you to think about yourself.” He cupped my face with his free hand. His touch with that big strong hand of his was surprisingly gentle. His thumb softly followed the edge of the bruise under my eye socket. I swallowed hard trying to hold back my emotions.
Before I could say anything he continued, “I know that I haven’t been the best father.”
I shook my head. “No dad, don’t say that.”
He smiled but placed his index finger on my lips to silence me. “I know I did some things wrong, Nikki. But I didn’t know how to do it any other way. I never managed to talk to my parents. The only one that took the time to get to know me, was your mother.”
He stood, let go of my hand and walked to the window putting his hands in his trouser pockets. He leaned on the wall next to the window while staring in the distance, struggling to find the right words.
“I promised your mother that I would try to help you to be happy. You succeeded in so many things and I was always so proud. But I never managed to tell you that and I never saw you being truly happy. In my mind this meant that I was failing to fulfill her last request.” He paused, closing his eyes and sighing.

I was dumbfounded. I finally managed to stutter out my protest. “Dad, you didn’t let her down. I have a good father. I know you love me and I love you”
He looked at me, sad eyed but managed a little smile. “Thank you, Nikki." He paused, preventing me from talking by holding up his hand. “But I would give anything for you to discover those feelings that I shared with your mother. I would love anyone who can make you open up and enjoy life in all its dimensions.”

He walked back to my bed. I saw the pain in his eyes, “I am from another generation, sweetheart. I am old fashioned including my believes when it comes to relationships. However seeing how close I was to losing you made me realize that I don’t care who you are with as long as they make you happy.”
He bent down and kissed me on my forehead. “So you go ahead and discover just who that person might be for you.”

My father and me spend the rest of the afternoon talking. I will never forget this day. We finally opened up to one another and the hours flew by. A gentle knock on the door startled us. I saw Lynn entering my room with a big smile on her face. I could stare at her all day. When Lynn smiles I feel warmth emanating from her and I instantly feel relaxed. It is breathtaking. I forgot everything in that moment of seeing her walk in. I couldn’t stop staring as she made her way towards me, how her body leaned over me when she gave me a kiss on my forehead. My daydreaming hadn’t done her justice. The real thing was so much better.
Looking at me she softly said, “hey you.”

I don’t understand how my body remembered to keep breathing. How it was possible for my heart to keep pounding. Because my brain didn’t function when she was so close to me. I couldn’t utter any sound. I could only look. All I saw was my love for her reflected in her eyes.
My father's cough reminded me of my surroundings and I managed to utter, “How is Angus?”
Her eyes showed her surprise. She clearly had to make an effort of not laughing out loud. “So the first thing you ask your best friend when you feel better after an accident is how her cat is doing? You seem to suffer from an unhealthy cat fixation, sweetie.”

Last edited by Laurian on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:50 am 
angelsheart

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww ssssoooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee Very Happy

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
NitWhit

Atleast you'd hold our hair back. lol. I really like this story a lot. I hope there will be more soon

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:05 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

After a long day at work, It was good to sit down with a cup of tea and read the latest instalment. Thanks Laurian, and keep it coming.

And Nitwhit, Im not a big chocolate eater but if you keep the salty snacks coming I will stay on the couch until we hear the end of this fascinating little story.

HugZ, Noni

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 am 
Laurian

Lynn looked at my father, “hello Mr. Lambert.”
He stood up and walked towards her to shake her hand. “Hello Lynn, I hope you will stop calling me Mr. Lambert or I will have to send you to your room without dinner. Call me George.” He paused a second and added, “for now” giving me an evil grin and a wink. The jury is still out on the question who was blushing the most, Lynn or me?
I heard my father chuckle. He grinned at me and then addressed Lynn. “Well I think you really need to talk to her about that cat fascination and the rest.”
I grumbled. “Look I am not fascinated by cats.”
He stood up and gave me a kiss. “Not by cats, that ‘s true.” He took a quick look at Lynn with his grin still lingering on his lips. I was a little startled when I saw the effect of his words on Lynn. She looked at him, her mouth dropped open and she reddened instantly.
He shook his head with a chuckle, ‘Bye sweetheart, I will see you tomorrow.” Before I could reply he added. “And behave!”
I was shocked. “Dad!”
He turned towards Lynn. “I enjoyed our talk yesterday, Lynn. I will leave now because I sense you two girls are in a desperate need of some long overdue girl talk and I'm really not up to that challenge. So I'm going to make a run for it.”
Lynn still hadn’t fully recovered and could only nod. He only made it worse when I could hear him mock us when he was leaving. “If only they could see their faces, priceless.”
After hearing his last remark before he walked out of the room Lynn turned towards me with a puzzled look. She removed her coat and walked over to the chair that my father had been using.
She startled me when she asked. “Did your father tell you anything about our conversation yesterday?”
“Huh? What conversation?”
I could see her embarrassment when she avoided eye contact. “He bought me a cup of coffee after we left your room yesterday and we had a nice talk. I just wondered if he had said anything.”
I touched her arm to get her to look at me. I could swear I felt a little shock when my fingers made contact with her skin. I think she felt it as well. She closed her eyes for a fraction of a second but I saw it. I saw the small twitch in the corner of her mouth and her nervous swallow.
I managed to whisper, “look at me Lynn, please.”
She turned her head and locked eyes with me. I could think of nothing else to say. This woman had such an impact on me that I was amazed at how clumsy I felt. I found no words. I just stared. I don’t know how long we sat like that, only staring. She had moved her hand a bit and was now holding mine.

“You two should get a room.” Tim’s voice broke the silence between us. Both Lynn and me jumped from hearing his voice out of nowhere. He walked over to my bed and nodded at Lynn before he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. This took me by surprise. He just winked at me as he asked. “Hello tiger, where did you get your license to drive? From a vending machine?” He laughed out loud and turned towards a still shocked Lynn. “Hey Lynn, you should look into that and prevent her from driving again until she succeeds her practical exam.”

His wife, Annie entered the room holding a nice bouquet of flowers and a vase. She gave her husband a frown, “I could hear you laughing all the way at the nurses' station. Honey, this is a hospital. Try to keep it down.” She turned towards me when she noticed Tim was going to protest. “Hey Nikki, I brought the outdoors with me, some flowers and a baboon of a husband. I shouldn’t have left him without supervision when I went to get this vase.
I laughed seeing Tim’s face. He looked like a little boy that dropped his ice cream. Annie came over to my bed and gave me a kiss. Then she turned to greet Lynn. I thanked her for the flowers and she gave me a sweet smile assuring me that it was her pleasure.
She walked to my bathroom to get some water. She returned and started arranging the flowers in the vase.
“I saw Gwen, Mark and John trying to find a parking space so they should be here in a couple of minutes. Perhaps better to wait with explaining what happened to you until they arrive or you'll have to tell the same story twice.”

At the mention of Gwen’s name I had felt a light shiver in Lynn’s hand. I turned to look at her but she avoided eye contact. I saw Tim watching us. He gave me a knowing smile. I felt my blush returning. Annie was still talking and telling me about her day. I was thankful that she did because I needed that time to get my nerves under control.
I heard footsteps in the corridor. I looked at the door and saw Mark, John and Gwen enter my room. Mark was carrying an enormous basket of fruit. He came over to my bed showing me what was in it.
“We brought some goodies for our basket case.” He whispered loudly so that everybody could hear. “Don’t worry it's not all fruit.” Everybody laughed and I managed to thank him.
He smiled. “This is from the guys. We know you took it bad that you weren't concentrating during our last rehearsal but you didn’t have to go through all the trouble of crashing your car as punishment.” He turned around and walked to the window to place the basket on the sill next to the flowers.

John came over and he gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. I could see Gwen pushing him aside. He stood up with a smile and made room for her. Gwen looked at me before she leaned in to give me a kiss. Lynn’s grip on my hand became painful at that moment. ‘She is jealous!’ I could barely prevent myself from shouting out.
Gwen moved over to grab a chair and pulled it up next to my bed on the other side of Lynn. They looked at each other and Gwen smiled when she addressed Lynn. “Hey girl, long time no see. How are you, Lynn?”
“Hey Gwen,” Lynn croaked after a cough she managed an “I am fine thanks and you?”
“I am great now that I can see that Nikki is still alive and kicking.” She didn’t notice the frown on Lynn’s face because she was looking at me when she added, “you gave us quite a scare. So start talking.”
I noticed that the others were all watching me, patiently waiting for me to tell my story except Lynn who kept looking at Gwen. I gave her hand a light squeeze making her turn her gaze away from Gwen and I started talking. I managed to get Lynn to tell her side of the story. I hadn’t heard that part just yet so I listened very intently. She didn’t look at me nor Gwen but addressed the others when she mentioned my father calling her. How she had rushed to the hospital where she had to wait with my father in the waiting room. She had phoned my work to warn them while my father handled all the paperwork. She talked about the long wait but finally being allowed to sit next to my bed. The relief she felt when I opened my eyes for a second. When she stopped talking she finally looked at me and I saw the pain I caused, written all over her face.
“I am so sorry,” I whispered to her. She heard it.
The others started asking me questions about my heart and the tests they were doing to find out what the problem was. After some time the mood lightened up when they started joking and laughing.
Lynn kept her seat next to me and held on to my hand. I felt her tense up every time Gwen talked to me or made me smile.

I was getting tired. It felt good seeing my friends and I appreciated that they had taken the time to visit me but all the people in my room talking and laughing was starting to get to me. Lynn noticed that I was having problems with coping. She bowed down close to my ear and whispered. “Tired, Nikki?”
The feeling of her breath on my ear had an instant effect on me. I felt my ear heating up and I knew it would show a bright red. The muscles of my stomach cramped up. I had to close my eyes to hide the longing that I knew would be visible in them. I managed to nod in reply. I was not sure that Lynn had noticed what she was doing to me. She stood up and addressed the room. “Guys, Nikki is getting tired. We should give her some rest.”

I opened my eyes when I heard my friends agreeing with Lynn. John, Mark and Gwen where the first to say their goodbyes. Gwen came over. “Get well, Nikki. Let me know if you need anything.” She gave me a sweet smile. Again I felt Lynn stirring next to me. That made me look at her and I noticed that she made a huge effort of not looking at us when Gwen moved in to give me a soft hug and a gentle kiss. Mark and John where next and both assured me that they would wait with mocking my driving skill until I would be able to slap them again. I had to giggle. With that they left the room.

Tim took his time getting his coat on and when he saw that Mark, John and Gwen where out the door, he turned to me and said:
“Nikki, your Lynn is a keeper. If only I wasn’t married.”
He grinned when his wife gave him a loving slap after that comment. I saw that Lynn had turned a bright red. Tim gave me a kiss on my forehead and then he turned to Lynn grabbing her in one of his bear hugs.
“You look after her now. I am counting on you!”
Lynn just nodded a muffled, “U huuu”
He released her after giving her a kiss on the forehead as well. He then turned to Annie and gave her a wink. “Come here, woman. Let's leave these children and lets go home.”
She laughed and followed her husband after waving her goodbyes.
Lynn turned to me and gave me a soft smile.
“He is very direct, isn’t he.”
I smiled. “That he is.”
“I‘ll leave you too. You need to get some rest.” I saw her reaching for her coat and I groaned out loud. She gave me a surprised look.
I spoke in a soft tone. “Lynn please, will you sit down for a second? I really need to talk to you. But close the door first. I don’t think I can stand another interruption.”

Last edited by Laurian on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:26 pm 
angelsheart

What did she tell her What did she tell her???? PLEASEEEEEE Rolling Eyes Smile Smile Smile

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
NitWhit

Very Happy THANK YOU!!!! Have I told you that I love this story?

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:05 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Nikki can't stand another inerkuption???? I can't stand another interuption of this story. please, please put us out of our misery Laurian.

HugZ, Noni

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:47 am 
Laurian

How can I continue this story? Lynn has closed the door so I can't hear it myself. Twisted Evil

Don't want you girls to get all desperate so I will start typing this very minute.

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:44 am 
angelsheart

mmmm I am waitinggg so pleaaseeeee Smile)))))))))))

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:37 pm 
Mara

Hey Laurian,

I'm also a fan of your story here, thanks for sharing this with us!

I'm also a fan of Belgium chocolate. As a next door neighbor I feel I'm kind of obliged. Very Happy

Just a little story to help us keep waiting:
I worked in a private nursing home. There was one elderly lady who got a box of belgium chocolats every week from her son. She absolutly loved chocolate! She had Alzheimer and did not really have a short term memory.
Everytime I brought her to bed, I helped her change her clothes, I changed her diaper and settled her in. While doing that I allways found chocolates hidden in paper napkins. She would put them in her shoes, in her bra, in her blouse, in her shirts, in her diaper, everywhere. As I said, she liked chocolates! Very Happy

Don't wait to long with posting.

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:34 pm 
jacen

More please. In love with story.
I will break the spell you put on me"

Spellbound by Lacuna Coil

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:49 pm 
lonely_blue_eyes

wow this story is great i can't wait for more

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:57 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: