BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Heartfelt [F-inished]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Laurian

Hey all, thank you for motivating me to keep adding more to this story.

Nitwhit, hmm no I don't recall you telling me that Smile

Angelsheart, I hope I didn't make you wait to long.

Noni, no interruptions in the next part and no 'cliffhanger' as well. Just some relaxing read;

Mara, thank you for your post. Ever so sweet of you. I just have to say this. The combination of chocolate and a diaper ... ehm...

Hey Jacen, welcome aboard the story train.

Lonely_blue_eyes, no need to wait any longer. The next post is a next part Smile

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:52 pm 
Laurian

When Lynn sat down again I reached for her hand. She held it with both her hands. “What is wrong, honey?”
How many times had I thought about this moment these last couple of days? How many lines had I rehearsed over and over again? I still couldn’t find the right words. This was the moment where I had to tell her how I felt. But I had no clue where to begin. I didn’t know what to do. What if I said the wrong things? What if she rejected my love for her? My mind was a whirlwind of questions and doubts. I think that the desperation showed on my face.
Lynn stared at me intently. Then she pulled my hand she was holding towards her lips and gave it a comforting kiss. Her eyes never lost contact with mine. Her mouth lingered on my hand.
I swallowed and blurted out. “I love you so much.” Before my voice could betray me I managed to add, “and I long for you.”
I only saw her eyes lit up in surprise for just a second before she closed them. Her mouth formed a smile that caressed my hand. I could feel her exhale before she opened her eyes again searching for mine.
“You are so brave. You have no idea how many times I heard you say something like this in my dreams, fearing that it would never become reality. But here you are saying those words and I'm scared that it is a dream. If it is then I hope I will not wake up.”
I had listened with my mouth slightly ajar. I had to lick my lips before I could manage to speak. “You dreamt of this?”
She kept that soft smile lowering my hand back down on the bed. Then she took her time looking at me before she replied. “I love you too, you silly little stone of mine.”
How would I ever be able to describe what I felt at that moment. My heart was pounding in my chest when I heard those words. I felt pure joy. I couldn’t keep the grin of my face. I was so happy that I wanted to jump out of this bed and throw myself in her arms. ‘She loves me too!’ I simply couldn’t believe it. I felt an incredible weight being lifted from my shoulders after hearing those words. She just sat there grinning back at me. So close to me. I had to touch her. I had to make sure this was real.
I raised my hand that she had held just a minute ago. That movement got her attention. First she was looking at my hand but when she saw where it was going she turned her gaze to lock her eyes with mine again. My hand traveled ever so slowly. I was trying to avoid the pain in my ribs but even if I could I wouldn’t have moved any faster. I went back and forth from looking at my moving hand to her face. Her eyes were open wide and the emotions brought to live in them were beautiful to look at. She managed to raise my heartbeat by only looking at me. I was drowning in her eyes. They lured me in with that combination of sparkling happiness and a deep blue touch of being scared. But I also saw a longing that I knew had to be mirrored in mine.
At last my fingers made contact with her soft skin. I let them glide along her cheekbone trying desperately to memorize every inch of skin that I could caress. She held her breath the second I touched her and exhaled when she felt my slow sliding touch.
I whispered. “Lynn.”
She looked at me but didn’t speak. My fingers started descending slowly in the direction where her jawbone meets her neck below the ear. I couldn’t believe what was happening, what I was doing. I felt scared as if this was my first date but I couldn’t run away this time. I didn’t want to. I was so desperately trying to restrain myself from going too fast that my eyes started to well up. I had never let someone so close that I felt like this. I had never touched someone like this before. I swallowed feeling scared of what was happening. I loved her so much that I was afraid of not being able to hold on. Lynn was still staring at me. I could see by her expression and her eyes that she was under the spell of the moment as well.
My fingers came to a halt and my hand started cupping Lynn’s jawbone. When she felt this her head moved and she pressed into my hand, closing her eyes.
I tried to whisper her name again but nothing but a breath came out but she must have heard. She covered my hand that was touching her face. She gently grabbed it, turned her head slightly making eye contact again and kissed the palm of my hand. I gasped. Her lips followed a trail in the direction of my wrist where she lingered. She must have felt my heartbeat with her lips because she whispered. “Calm down, Nikki.”
I swallowed, remembering the heart monitor and I closed my eyes, desperately trying to lower my breathing and my heartbeat. I felt how Lynn’s lips smiled against my wrist. I felt how she rested my hand on the bed again. I sensed her as she began stroking my hand and moving up. I tried to keep my focus but I failed. I felt her fingers almost burning my skin as they made their way over my arm towards my shoulder. Lynn had taken control of the situation. I was trapped in my efforts to get a grip on my body. I wouldn’t even be able to move a muscle if I tried. My body felt like it melted away becoming one with the bed. I began taking slow focused breaths in an effort to calm down. I didn’t dare to open my eyes. I was afraid that I would scare her off is she would see the fire burning in them. My heart must have stopped when I felt her lips close to my ear but not really touching.
She whispered, her hot breath giving me goose bumps. “Baby, you are killing me.”
After she said that I felt how she enclosed my earlobe softly with her lips, sucking it in and gliding her tongue over it, teasingly.
I gasped. “O my goodness!”
My body reacted instantly betraying my need. My erect nipples were aching to be touched and I moaned when I felt the hot surge between my thighs. I felt her lips smiling again. She knows that touching my ears can drive me insane. I had told her one evening in a heart-to-heart talk but now I was wishing she wouldn’t have remembered that.
As she continued her soft assault on my ear I managed to ask her weakly, “who is killing who here?”.
She giggled and I melted when I heard it. Her hand was now gliding along my shoulder towards my neck. Her fingers were softly stroking their way up along my neckline towards my chin. Her light touch when she slid softly over some of my bruises added to the overwhelming sensation. Her touch made me feel so wonderful that I wanted this moment to last forever. I wouldn’t have been able to run even if I could. When her fingers reached their destination she halted, making me turn my head by pulling my chin with her hand. I still had my eyes closed. I felt her approach. She followed a trail with her lips from my ear towards my lips as she turned my head. When she reached the corner of my mouth I heard her whisper, “Nikki, open up.” And then she kissed my lips ever so softly as if she was touching them with a feather.
I couldn’t help myself. I grinned and opened my eyes and she was there. So close. Looking at me with a soft smile. Her head resting on my pillow. I never knew it was possible for eyes to sparkle like hers were at this moment.
She was waiting for something. She was patiently waiting for me to make a move.
I heard the regret in my own voice when I spoke, “Lynn, we must stop. I can't control my heartbeat when you are so close to me. The nurses will come to inspect again.”
She smiled softly. “Again?”
I instantly felt ashamed but I was not going to lie to her so I lowered my eyes looking at her mouth when I admitted. “It happened this afternoon when I was day dreaming.”
She chuckled. “A day dream?”
“About you. I was day dreaming about you.” I looked up when I blurted out my little confession.
She giggled. “Now I am curious about that day dream. I hope I was any good.”
When she started caressing my flushed cheek I had a hard time trying to find my words. “I .. we.. interrupted..”
She smiled as she began following my bottom lip with her thumb and I shivered in pure delight.
“I have something to admit too.” She said softly. “I knew your heart monitor wasn’t working anymore.” I saw a mischievous smile as she tried to look guilty.
I was too amazed to speak and only managed a weak, “what?” before she continued.
“When I arrived here today I went to the nurses' station before walking to your room. I wanted to find out how you were doing and if they had an update. The nurse in charge told me that they stopped monitoring you because there was no more need for it. They had enough data. They only needed to come collect the device but they would do that after visiting hour. So I knew we would be save but I just loved to tease you like this and making you struggle to keep control.”

I couldn’t help it. It took me a second to let it sift through my medicated brain but then I started laughing. I couldn’t stop after being so nervous all day. It felt liberating. Lynn waited patiently while I tried to stop giggling.
I managed to speak again in between some giggles. “Remind me to never get you angry. Who knows what evil plans you can come up with.”
She leaned into me again, making my giggles disappear and with her lips on mine she whispered, “I will.”
And then she kissed me and all other thoughts were pushed out by the sweet sensation of her touch. It was a lingering kiss full of soft exploration of these new feelings.

Last edited by Laurian on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:01 pm 
PipSqueak

Erm, are we allowed in here with the door shut?? Laughing I knocked but no-one answered!
Thank you soo much. What a treat that was, 2 installments. Please keep going......

(I've done 1200 words, on my way to 8000 for my project next Thursday, pleeeease may I have some chocolate?!)

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:43 pm 
jacen

two words: rock on.
I will break the spell you put on me"

Spellbound by Lacuna Coil

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:49 pm 
angelsheart

ougghhhhhhhhh I need my little baby girl to kiss me now but she is not here at the moment... Smile)))

Thank you a lot for an amazing story, darlin´! Smile

But I wonder where would it go further...

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Awwww, that was so sweet and gentle, I'm glad those two finally got together. Exclamation

HugZ, Noni

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:46 pm 
cloudnine

love it ^_^

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 am 
Laurian

PurpleUK , so I did hear someone knocking Very Happy Ah I think they didn't see you, being a bit occupied and all. Grats on your project. I am certain you will get that deadline!!! Of course you deserve those chocolates. *wink*

Jacen , I will try but it is hard to let Nikki rock in that hospital bed. :)Hmm...

Angelsheart , ooo I hope you did get that kiss. I have some more words to add to this story so it will have another addition.

Noni , yeah I am glad too. I hope they will let me sleep at night from now on seeing I got them finally together. Sjees those two... Rolling Eyes persistent

Cloudnine ooow thanks

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:06 pm 
jacen

It can happen i will to be done.
I will break the spell you put on me"

Spellbound by Lacuna Coil

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:11 am 
Flame

Such an amazing story, I was hooked from start to finish. I'm so glad they got together and that her heart condition is fine.
I really look forward to reading more of your stories, they're amazing.

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:20 am 
NitWhit

Very Happy Laughing Smile Idea Arrow

Post Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
PipSqueak

LAURIAN!!!!!
The chocolates ran out awhile ago.....Is there any news on the girls?????Pleeeeease Smile

Post Sat May 09, 2009 8:06 pm 
Laurian

Ow ow Purple, yes there is. So sorry for making you wait. Haven't had much time to toggle on my computer these last few weeks... Me so sorry!

Post Mon May 11, 2009 2:28 pm 
Laurian

‘I have died and gone to heaven.’ Now I understood the meaning behind this phrase. Nothing could be better than Lynn kissing me. I wouldn’t care if the world would stop turning in this very moment of pure bliss.
Her hand was resting on my cheek and her fingers were playing tenderly with my hair. I felt a tingling sensation all over my scalp and I moaned softly in her mouth as the tip of her tongue caressed the bottom of mine. When she heard me I felt her smile on my lips. She glided her hand and her nails trailed from my ear to my neck. It send shivers down my spine.
When we had to stop kissing for air, she startled me by asking. “Who is the sunset lady?”
I didn’t expect this question at all. Not now. So it took me a while before I managed my reply. “How do you know that name?”
She took her time trying to read my emotions before she answered. “You asked about her when you woke up after your crash. I was so relieved to hear your voice that I didn’t think anything of it.
She hesitated before she continued. “Is it Gwen?”
I could tell that she dreaded to hear my confirmation. I was so surprised by her assumption that it took me a bit long to answer. Too long. I noticed the defeated look in her eyes. It saddened me to see I was capable of hurting this beautiful person. How could I ever forgive myself for waiting so long before having this talk and putting her mind at ease?

I took her hand that had caressed me with so much love and I placed it on top of my heart holding it in place with both my hands. She was surprised but didn’t attempt to pull it back. I stared in her eyes. I tried to access her inner being. I wished I could just crawl inside her to ease her mind.
I finally managed to softly say, “feel me, Lynn. There is no other person that has ever meant this much to me. I never needed somebody so bad that I let them feel the impact they have on me. Before I tell you about the sunset lady know that you are more important to me than I'll ever be capable to express. I have no more need for food, breathing, living if I would be forced to accept the knowledge that you will be no part in my life. I want to hold you and when I do I want time to stand still so I will be blessed with loving you for eternity. I never thought I would fall in love with a woman but here I am. I never felt like this before. It feels like I would be able to hand you my life knowing that you would probably care for it more than I would. When I see the way you look at me it makes me feel treasured.”

I had to tell her this. I couldn’t stop. I needed her so bad. I needed to feel her next to me. I looked at her. My sweet Lynn, crying softly, too distant still. I whispered my need, “ Lynn, please hold me.”
She said nothing but managed to crawl on top of my bed. She snuggled in close to my body but taking care not to hurt me. She was on top of the covers but I felt her body warmth. I smelled her sweet scent and I sighed when she placed her hand back in mine. She laid on her side, facing me. I was on my back and I had to close my eyes when I felt her lips on my neck under my ear. I knew she could tell that I was unable to control my shivers when I felt her soft breath on my neck. “I will never leave you now that I can finally hold you.”
I felt complete and safe. I let my sigh of relief escape my smiling lips forming the words. “Don’t leave me”.
She raised her head from my neck, searching for my eyes. I tried to return her loving gaze with my blurry eyes that threatened to overflow any second. She held her gaze when she spoke, “I don’t intend to ever let you go and I promise that I will hold you in my heart for as long as you let me.”
Then she sealed her promise with a soft kiss before she rested her head back down cuddling my neck.

We both took our time cherishing the loving hold. I knew she was waiting for me to start talking. So I did. She never interrupted me but listened as I softly told her about my dreams, my fears, my secret longing for her and how my thoughts of Gwen only opened my eyes to experience the deep love I felt for my best friend. I went on to recount how I saw the sunset lady when I fell unconscious after my car crash. How I felt so intensely happy to see her after I opened my eyes. She giggled when I told her what happened when I experienced being Angus and I vowed I would never tease her cat again. I heard her swallow when I was able to proof that it happened by showing my regret that I had hurt her with my quick retreat from her house. How I had begged the sunset lady to take me back so I wouldn’t have to bear witness to her sadness. She still remained silent but I felt her soft kiss in my neck. I ended by telling her about my last talk with my sunset lady.
“I am glad she told me to open up. I am glad she showed me so I could finally act instead of locking my feelings out. She made it clear that I had to stop hiding my emotions fearing to hold them out in the open, scared of what they would tell me. She taught me that I was missing out on the best thing in the world. Letting love in and experiencing it makes me wonder how I was able to live without it for so long.”
When I went silent I felt how Lynn withdrew her head to be able to look at me. I turned my head and I saw a question in her eyes.
“What is wrong, honey?”
I saw that she struggled to find the correct words. “You never loved before?”
I smiled at her. “I thought I had but now I know it wasn’t love. It was only a cheap imitation. A top layer but nothing as profound as what I am feeling for you.”
She closed her eyes and I noticed that she turned away from me to lay on her back as well. I had to let go of her hand when she rolled away. I felt the loss of her touch but I knew that I needed to give her time. She was thinking about her past and I knew what troubled her. She was thinking of her previous relationship that had ended in such a harsh manner leaving her emotionally bruised and shattered. I hadn’t witnessed it but I heard from others how it had crushed her. I was glad that she was doing so well now. But I could tell that she was still struggling with her emotional scars. So I gave her the time like I had done in the past. I waited for her to start talking not wanting to force her into saying things she wasn’t ready for. I waited thinking about her. Thinking about our future. Hoping that we had a future together.
I was still waiting when a nurse entered my room. She was noticeably startled when she saw that there was somebody else still in my room.
“Visiting hour is long gone, ladies. I need to get you ready for the night, miss Lambert.”
Lynn moved off my bed equally startled. I think she had forgotten where we were. I saw how she was reaching for her coat uttering an apology.
I looked at the nurse. I heard my pleading tone when I asked her. “Could she please stay a bit longer. We really need to talk.”
The nurse looked at me and then turned to see the defeated look on Lynn’s face.
She rolled her eyes, “I can get in a lot of trouble here already. The visiting hours are there for a purpose besides you will need your rest for tomorrow.”

I looked at Lynn who paused after hearing this statement from the nurse. She turned to her to ask. “What happens tomorrow?”
The nurse started removing the heart monitor and began preparing my chest to take an Electrocardiogram. I think she noticed that I was nervous. She gave me a reassuring smile before focusing back to her work. “Tomorrow they will perform an internal echocardiography. You are also scheduled for a CT scan and a coronary angiography via Cardiac catheterization. I looked at Lynn wide eyed. She stared back at me trying to give me a comforting smile. “It will be alright, honey.”
The nurse looked at me and I am pretty sure that she had a sad smile. “Well the CT scan is nothing to worry about. The other two examinations will not be that pleasant but they are needed to tell the doctors what is wrong so there is no way to avoid them.”
If she was trying to calm my nerves, she wasn’t succeeding. She monitored the Electrocardiogram and I think it showed on the graphic that I was nervous. She took my hand making me look at her. She gave me a reassuring smile. “You will do better than you think. These things have been done a billion of times. Don’t worry but focus on your beautiful visitor and calm down while I finish this test. Although you might not calm down when you look at her. Perhaps that was not such a good idea of mine.” She giggled.
I had to smile and my smile widened when I saw the embarrassment on Lynn’s face. I looked at her feeling my calm returning. I passed the time it took for my heart rate to register, looking at Lynn. She stood there smiling back at me. I would never grow tired of looking at her. I just knew that.
Lynn came over to give me a goodnight kiss on the cheek when the test was done. I wanted more but I sighed in resignation. Lynn chuckled. I frowned when I heard her. She whispered. “Try to sleep tonight, sweetheart. I will see you tomorrow.”
I must have looked sad when I replied, “if only I could fast forward time.”
Lynn laughed and so did the nurse.
I only managed a weak smile and a sad sigh.

Last edited by Laurian on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon May 11, 2009 2:40 pm 
cloudnine

lovely ^_^

Post Tue May 12, 2009 4:07 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: