BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Heartfelt [F-inished]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
PipSqueak

Yay, I needed that. Thank you!!!!! They are so sweet.

Post Tue May 12, 2009 12:39 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Arrow Awwww, that's so sweet! But those tests Nikkis is going to have sound a bit scary, I think I will wait right here and see what happens. ..........settles on the couch beside Purple and nudges her to hand over the new box of choccies I know she has.

HugZ, Noni

Post Tue May 12, 2009 1:55 pm 
PipSqueak

Embarassed Who, me ? Embarassed ......passes chocolates quickly and waits nervously for nasty hospital tests...

(this morning's exam went badly so i'm on vodka, not chocolates tonight! Smile Want some?)

Post Tue May 12, 2009 9:21 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Sorry about the exam Purp...............snaffles the chocolates but declines the vodka.

HugZ, Noni

Post Tue May 12, 2009 11:55 pm 
Laurian

I am sorry for making you wait this long. Embarassed

Purple: sorry to hear about that exam.

Post Sat May 23, 2009 8:41 pm 
Laurian

I had turned the lights off more than an hour ago. But still I was wide awake, staring in the dark. I dreaded the next morning. The knowledge of having to face those examinations described as being ‘not so pleasant’ was preventing me to relax and fall asleep. I was not only dreading these test, I feared their outcome as well. Having to face the fact that something wasn’t right. My mind was a whirlpool of questions: ‘what if?’ and ‘what then?’
I wanted to get out of this darn hospital bed. I longed to see Lynn. I really was desperate for her touch. I knew she would be able to calm me down. She always manages to do that.
The sound of my phone shredded the silence, urging me to pick up. The interruption came as a relief. The sweetest sound, a little sigh and the soft spoken warm voice. “Hey little one, why aren’t you sleeping yet?”
I felt a telling smile growing. This is what I needed. I replied in my most sarcastic tone. “I was too busy counting my blessings, Lynn.” I heard her laugh and it made me happy. I sighed, “why aren’t you here with me, holding me?”
I heard a little pause before she spoke. “But I am. Can’t you feel it? Don’t you notice my arms wrapping you?”
I let out a frustrated groan. “How can you be holding me. I am all alone in this darned hospital bed.”
Lynn let out a sigh. “You are not even trying, sweetie. Take some deep breaths and calm down. Relax and feel me there with you”
I did as instructed. It took me four deep breaths before I calmed down a little. “If I don’t stop breathing this deep, I will start hyperventilating in a couple of minutes.”
Lynn replied. “It is too late for me but safe yourself.” Her comment made me giggle. Lynn waited till I stopped laughing before she softly ordered. “Close your eyes, honey.”
I did, focusing on her voice. She spoke in a soft tone. “Can you feel me lying there next to you, Nikki?” My body reacted immediately when I heard her soft spoken words. I sighed. “I can.”
“So tell me now my little one. What is troubling you?”
“Lynn, what on earth is an Angio-what-ya-call-it? I don’t even dare to attempt pronouncing the other thing the nurse spoke of.”
Lynn sighed. “I have no idea, sweetie. Why didn’t you ask her?”
I shyly admitted, “I tried but I felt so embarrassed of not being able to pronounce it that I didn’t dare to ask.”
Lynn laughed. I could tell that she tried to hold it back but she failed. “I didn’t dare to ask it as well because I was sure I would sprain my tongue trying to repeat her words.”
Her laugh was so contagious that I had to join in. We both ended up giggling about our inability to ask for an explanation.
Lynn was the first to recover. “Honey, there is no point in worrying too much about tomorrow. It will not change the fact that you need these tests so we can work on getting you fixed.”
I laughed. “Fixed? I'm not a car.”
She replied in a mock earnest tone. “But wouldn’t it be brilliant if you were. I would be able to get a mechanic to do a maintenance on you and the problem would be solved.”
I shouted, “oi!!!” Making Lynn burst out in laughter.
“You better not be taking me to a shady dealer for I will bite him if he tampers with my bolts.”
“I agree. I will bite him too. Your bolts are mine to tweak.” She said that in a soft tone and I knew she had an evil grin on her face.
“O my, Lynn. Stop talking like that.”
I heard her giggle. “But Nikki, can’t you feel my little tweaking of your earlobe. I think it is reddening a little. I hope I didn’t hurt you. Let me kiss it better just in case.” And then she moaned softly. “How sweet.”
I could swear that I felt her lips on my ear again. I was lost, feeling a tingling sensation and when she moaned it made my stomach clench making me gasp.
I shouted out a bit louder than I intended, “stop it woman! You are going to drive me crazy if you keep this up. Leave my ear alone.”
“I can’t,” Gwen said still moaning. “It is too much fun hearing you squirm.”
“O but now you‘ve done it. I will have my revenge when I get out of here.” I tried to sound very strict when I said that but I knew I wasn’t fooling Lynn when I heard her little giggle. “I wonder what you will do to me. Does it involve heavy machinery?” She paused a little before she added. “I hope it does.”
“Lynn... honestly... you really need to stop talking like that or come back here so I can act on it and get my hands on you.” She laughed when she heard my statement. “I am going to finish our conversation then. Although I would prefer teasing you a bit more. But I know you have something to dream about now, don’t you?”
I pouted. “You are being mean, teasing me like this. I am sure I won’t be able to catch any sleep now.”
“O, but I'll be thinking of you as well, my little Nikki. I'll have to wait and stick with day dreaming, letting my lust pile up to explode on you when you leave the hospital. You better get some sleep before that day comes.”
I laughed when she finished talking.
She continued. “With that promise I‘ll let you get some rest. I‘ll see you tomorrow, my love.” It felt good to hear her say that. I had to swallow before I managed to reply. “Thank you, Lynn. Not only for your call but for who you are. I can’t wait to get out of here to see you make good on your promise.”
“I will, count on it. Goodnight Nikki.”
“Goodnight Lynn.”
Sleep overtook me not long after we ended our phone call. I dreamt of all the things Lynn and I could do. Sweet dreams!

I woke feeling happy knowing that I would see Lynn in the afternoon. The nurse saw my smile disappear when she entered my room to inform me that I wouldn’t get any breakfast. It was an unwelcome reminder of what was awaiting me. Luckily I didn’t have to wait too long before the nurse came to get me for the ct-scan. They rolled my bed inside a small well-lit room. I saw a large machine with a tunnel in the middle. Two people were waiting for me. One of them was preparing a small platform. I knew that I was to lay on it so they could slide me inside the tunnel. I had seen this on the television but it wasn’t that futuristic in real life. I got lifted out of my bed. It was cold in the room. I shivered only wearing an operation gown. One of the nurses attached something to my catheter. She saw me looking at what she was doing. “This will make it possible for us to get contrast fluid in your system. Are you allergic to anything?”
I shook my head answering. “Not that I am aware of.”
She smiled at me. “Good enough. I will give you a little button before we load you into the scanner. You can use it to warn us if anything is wrong. Don’t be alarmed by all the sounds the scanner will make. I will warn you when we are ready to start using the contrast fluid. You will feel it enter your body. It might feel a bit warm. It will enable us to see more clearly if there is a heart disease present and if your coronary arteries are normal. The scan itself shouldn’t take more than ten minutes once we start. Any questions?”
She waited for my answer. I had lots of questions but I only shook my head, “no questions.”.
She looked at me and perhaps she noticed my anxiety, “don’t worry. It will be over before you know it.” She handed me the alarm button and winked at me before she added, “see you in a couple of minutes.” I smiled at her before she turned around to go to another room. After a couple of minutes I heard a voice through a little speaker. “Okay miss Lambert, there you go.”
The machine came to life and I felt how I was gliding inside the tunnel. It walls were a pale white and I was relief there were some subtle lights fitted inside. The scanner didn’t make a lot of noise. I heard the voice informing me that they were going to start with the contrast fluid. After the warning I felt a hot surge enter my arm where the catheter was. It seemed to travel through my body at a great speed, filling me up. I felt it enter my lungs. It was awful. I seemed to be breathing hot air. My whole body from head to toes seemed to be filled with hot liquid. I knew I was starting to panic. It felt as if I was incapable of breathing. But before I could squeeze the alarm button I noticed the heat leaving my lungs, my brain, my arms and legs as if it was ordered to retreat to my stomach area and then my eyes opened wide in disbelieve when it felt as if the hot fluid left me making me wet myself. I knew I was blushing feeling embarrassed. I didn’t feel anything wet but I wasn’t sure. The first thing I did when I was pulled out of the scanner was making sure. I felt a huge relief when I noticed that it had been a false alarm. The nurse saw me checking and she smiled. “Don’t worry, miss. You are not the first person that felt this embarrassed.” I frowned thinking that it wouldn’t have hurt her to warn me upfront. I was lifted back in my bed. I was thankful to be covered up again.
I knew they were going to take me to get the internal echo-thingy. I didn’t know what that involved and I wasn’t looking forward to getting to know it.

Last edited by Laurian on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Sat May 23, 2009 8:51 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

awww poor Nikki, those tests sound horrible, and you describe them so realistically too. But it is nice to hear Lyn teasing her Very Happy

HugZ, Noni

Post Sat May 23, 2009 11:28 pm 
cloudnine

errr, i think there's a "Gwen" somewhere in that post. lolz. loved the new addition!! ^_^

Post Sun May 24, 2009 10:24 am 
cloudnine

errr, i think there's a "Gwen" somewhere in that post. lolz. loved the new addition!! ^_^

Post Sun May 24, 2009 10:27 am 
PipSqueak

Thnx Laurian, was worth the wait!!! the tests do not sound nice, I hope Nikki can get out of there soon. Sad

Post Mon May 25, 2009 11:53 pm 
Laurian

Hey Noni, Cloudnine and PurpleUK, thanks for posting. I appreciate it!

and I fixed that name - typo. Embarassed thanks Cloudnine for pointing it out.

I have a very hectic month incoming. I will be back writing more when it settles down a bit. I hope you wont mind the wait.

Post Sat May 30, 2009 1:05 pm 
lilbug

Laurian...*slaps hands together

this story is so freakin good im really enjoying it. i just sat down to read it today and im glued. i hope the two ladies get to see eachother again soon.

amazing writing....very cool indeed.

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:34 pm 
PipSqueak

Laurian......are you there???? Have you finished school yet????
Missing you and the story....

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:12 pm 
Laurian

Back online, wohoo!

I will promise you this. If some of you want to know anything of these past couple of months, don't be alarmed if I can't remember a thing. I want to forget about it.

So ... hurray for the holiday !!! *fireworks,left and right*

So (ducking for a flaming arrow as it whistles over my head) on with this story ...

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:20 pm 
PipSqueak

Woohoo!!! She's back.
Hope it was just end of term antics...enjoy the holidays.....could always lose yourself writing a story.....Nice to see you back. Very Happy

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:26 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: