BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Something new, Something old.

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Xora

Something new, Something old.

This is my first post on here hope you all like it Smile

My fingers slowly slide across the open wounds on her arm, she winced in pain at my touches but didn't pull away. i pulled her hand into mine and held it closely she smiled weakly and stared into my eyes. a tear slid down her cheek and i looked away, i couldn't stand the sight of her crying. she pulled her self closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder, i wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. Her tears came and went but i never let her go. her bleeding had subsided and she wasn't crying as hard anymore "come on we need to get your cuts cleaned up" i stood and offered my hand. she grabbed it and we walked into the lavatory."sit on the counter, ill get a cloth" i went into the linnet closet and pulled a rag and some band aids out. i walked back in and she was not crying anymore, thank goodness. i ran the rag under some warm water and took her hand again " it will only hurt a bit i promise to be gentle" i smiled at her, her vast blue eyes were still somber with sadness. i slowly ran the warm rag over her swollen cuts she moaned; id finished and was setting the band aids when i heard her giggle. i looked up and smiled "what?" i said."nothing you just take such good care of me" she set her hand on my face and my skin lit on fire at her touch.she giggled again softly and said "you always blush when i touch you" she smiled at me and my heart melted more, "sorry..." i stammered and laid my hand on top of hers. she bit her lip in response,"you always bit your lip when i touch you" i teased. she wiggled to the edge of the counter and whispered "i cant help it..." she pulled back slightly. her face inches from mine, the blue vastness of her eyes looked directly into mine and i smiled. i slowly moved towards her and she met me half way are lips brushed and my heart raced. she slide her hands around my waist and my hands held her arms, i kissed her deeply and pulled back."i just.." i mumbled "kissed you". she looked at me and said "i know" her hand found its way to my face and rubbed my cheek. she kissed me again and bit my lip as she pulled away"and i liked it". my fingers moved along her neck, she bit her lip again. i turned her arm over and kissed the bandaged cuts lightly then slide my fingers into hers. she smiled at me and she hopped off the counter top. i began walking slowly for the door.i pulled her along to our room and sat on my bed, she curled up next to me and rubbed my back.i looked at her, she was smiling "Why do you like me so?" she whispered softly. i laid down next to her and held her gaze,"i don't know why do you like me?" i smirked at her and she kissed my hand. "because your perfect in every way imaginable. at least to me you are". my heart began to skip a little and i leaned over and kissed her again. her hands ran the length of my sides and i held on to her neck slowly moving in circles with my finger tips. my heart was thumping out of my chest and her lips got closer and closer to mine. her sweet breath feeling my lungs and my soul i was unable to control myself around her when we were like this.her tongue out lined my bottom lip slowly,i licked it with the tip of my own tongue and she kissed me softly back. i trembled at her every touch. "why did you cut again" i whispered softly in her ear. i could sense her sadness as she pulled back to look at me. " i didn't think you were coming back.." she murmurs almost silently. i left up her chin and look her in the eyes and say " i always come back..." i leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Post Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:52 pm 
cloudnine

wow. so sweeeet =))

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:19 am 
Xora

Should i continue it? im not sure..

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:19 am 
cloudnine

of course! =))

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:17 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

I like where you are going, but just a gentle hint - try paragraphing your work a bit, or separating out the conversation from the main body of words - it would make it much easier to read.

hugZ, MG

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:04 am 
Flame

l like it, please continue. But try writing in paragraph form. It'll flow more easily and make it easier on my eyes. Cant wait for the next part.

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:46 am 
Xora

Thx and the next part will be in paragraphs? itll be up probably firday.
From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:36 am 
TaylorSwiftFan

i like it

more please? Smile

Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:51 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Filmorelover

Hey, i like it, it's different - makes it interesting. I'm intrigued. Please continue soon Smile i mean you said friday and it's now monday! lol x

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Xora

Sorry!

Sorry, ive been busy with college crap..
im writing it now, gimmie an hour or so and ill have you some writing :]
From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

Post Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:31 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: