BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Summer Affair Pt. 5 & 6

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Shay8604

Summer Affair Pt. 5 & 6

Back at the party Ann continued to get smashed. Her thoughts periodically shifted to Ashley as she continued to amuse Jill’s advances, just as her phone began to ring. Ann Glanced at the number, she didn’t recognize it at first but secretly hoped it was Ashley.

“Hey you” Ashley’s voice made Ann’s heart skip, and she began to smile a bit too hard.

“Hey what’s up? Fellin better?” Noticing Ann’s change in disposition Jill
gathered it was the “twink” and began to nibble on Ann’s ear.

“Yeah I took some aspirin I had a nasty lil’ headache. But what I called for was my wallet. I think I lost it there. You think you could check for me?”

“Suure” Ann sputtered, attempting to ignore the wet kisses being drawn on her neck.

“You ok?” inquire Ashley.

“Yeah sure just poking a little smot”
Ashley giggled at Ann’s silly rhyme.

“So you want me to check now?” asked Ann

“Sure if you’re not too busy, I think it’s in the upstairs bathroom”

“No Problem”

Ann made her way upstairs leaving Jill on the couch to stew in her envy. As soon as she got in the bathroom she spotted what she assumed to be Ashley’s wallet.

“Is it pink with roses all over it?” she asked

“Yep thas the one, thank god it was still there now I can sleep tonight”

Ann chuckled. “So do you want me to bring it to you tomorrow?” Ann questioned.

“Oh no, I’ll come pick it up if thas ok with you?” Ashley spilled shamelessly flirting at this point.

“How about you stop by my house around 2:00pm instead of coming to Cameron’s” Ann hoped her invite wasn’t too forward but then again she was always forward. Ashley eagerly accepted, jotted down the address and hurried off the phone. Ann stood in the bathroom holding the extremely loud wallet and smiling like and idiot. Things were indeed looking up.

TBC....

Last edited by Shay8604 on Fri May 12, 2006 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu May 11, 2006 9:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
controlled_chaos

kee it comming

I am loving this story i hope you keep writing.. cant wait to hear more
-chaos

Post Thu May 11, 2006 10:28 pm 
Jules

Yes lil shay, you are doing a great job. I wonder, would you be able to put the whole story on the original post please? It's much easier to follow along with the story...
Thanks so much,
Jules

Post Fri May 12, 2006 12:41 am 
Shay8604

Summer Affair PT.7

It was 1:15 and Ashley couldn’t wait any longer she was about to burst. Since the moment she woke up her head had be filled with images of Ann. I was a little unsettling no matter what she did Ashley could not shake Ann from her thoughts. She sat impatiently starring at the clock “Fuck it” she thought aloud and grabbing her keys she head for the door.

Ashley made it to Ann’s house in what seemed to be record time, she glanced at her dash 1:35pm damn she had only eaten up 20 minutes. ‘Well I’m not terribly early’ Ashley thought to herself so gathering her purse and keys she turned towards the house. Now her nerves kicked in ‘what was she doing there?’ “Oh yeah I’m picking up my wallet she mumbled.” Standing on the porch she exhaled deeply, rang the doorbell and waited. There was no answer, sharp pangs of panic assaulted her chest; exhaling equally as loud she attempted once again to solicit an answer. She stood patiently for about 40 seconds and turned around to leave. She couldn’t believe that she had been stood up. But this wasn’t a date or was it? Before she had a chance to decide the door flew open. Turning around a bit too eagerly Ashley was almost knocked over by what she saw. Ann stood there smiling in a sport bra and sweat pants. Ashley’s breathe caught in the back of her throat as she surveyed the eye candy. She had never seen Ann so scantily clad and she was in awe. Ann’s body was bananas, perfectly toned and feminine. Ashley stood frozen tracing the well defined line of Ann’s Abs. Ann chuckled arrogantly, knowing exactly what Ashley was thinking.

“So you gonna come in or stand there gawking at me?” Ann teased.

“Sorry” Ashley forced a nervous laugh and followed Ann into the living-room.

This allowed Ashley the opportunity to fully ogle Ann’s backside. She couldn’t decide which she preferred more. The light mist on Ann’s back made her skin look like soft toffee candy. Ashley had a strange urge to strip Ann of the remainder of her clothes disregard her own and press her body against this beautiful woman. ‘What was she thinking’ her own thought process seemed foreign.

“I’ll go grab your wallet make yourself at home.”

Ashley was glad her thoughts had been interrupted she was afraid of where they might take her. She nodded pleasantly and Ann scurried off to some random room in the back of the house. Ashley sat alone and began to examine her surroundings a process that was otherwise neglected due to a certain visual distraction that just left the room. “Wow” Ashley exclaimed Ann’s house was immaculate. She settled into the couch and closed her eyes, she found herself becoming unbelievably comfortable. So comfortable in fact that she found herself involuntarily slip into a brief nod.

“Wake up sleeping beauty.” Ann teased. Ashley woke with a jump but was instantly soothed by Ann’s presence.

“Sorry I’m hella tired.” Ashley sheepishly replied.

“Hey I’m pretty tired myself” Ann faked a yawn.

“So you wanna join me in a nap?” Ann propersitioned starring at her feet.

TBC....

Last edited by Shay8604 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri May 12, 2006 7:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Jules

Well ok, I'm hooked.
Where is the rest?
Jules

Post Sun May 14, 2006 1:46 am 
angelsheart

It is not fair at all to leave us without the continuation

Post Mon May 28, 2007 12:16 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Agrees with the ladies. More coming soon........I hope? Very nice write! Keep it coming.

Alli

Post Mon May 28, 2007 1:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: