BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

my first job

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
amanda_n87

my first job

My first job – part one
My first job was at a video store down the street from my house. I didn’t need the money I just needed the experience, like most people finishing school. I hadn’t met the manager yet because I had asked another employee to set up a kind of meeting only because I hadn’t had any prior experience in store work. When I arrived 10 minuets before my interview with Ms Sara Quinert she looked like she was in her mid thirties, average but nice. She told me that it would be best to trial me first as a cleaner instead of register and movie organizing. It was a great job like working in a library but much more interesting. I was introduced to Jack Slade another employee not much older than me, confident and extremely arrogant he and I shared the same shift. At every opportunity he would make it clear hot and had the better job I felt like a little assistant more than a co-worker, but I had to admit, I wasn’t that bad looking either. Nice skin, glossy smile and pretty eyes, long legs, or so people told me over the years, in other word you know if you are up to people’s standards and I was definitely up to his. My friend Laura had just sent me a text message saying that there was a party on Saturday night and I was invited. I received similar or the same message each week, something like ‘Eva babe cum 2 mine @ 7, and we’ll catch a cab from there w the girls’. Typical kind of relationship we weren’t a very deep & meaningful conversations group but we were very close.

The next day Jack informed me I had a change of shift from Sundays (which was my relax and do nothing day after my previous night of partying and hangover) to Thursday nights (usually the most boring out of the seven because the next day was Friday and then Saturday and the rest of the week was for people that either don’t work or have some other excuse for hiring movies on a Tuesday night). When I arrived I had to learn register and customer service with a co-worker (I was the trainee). I was introduced to a very attractive, light brown haired and green eyed, Asha Burrows. As I only aware to myself, I developed strong feelings towards Ash over the next few weeks I happened to be working on all the same days as her. At this point a tension was building up within me, the kind that what ever you happen to be concentrating on, you get distracted. She was kind and never made me feel annoying or young. One day I was sorting all the returns alphabetically into their respective slots, it had been a slow and uneventful afternoon and the evening wasn’t much better. So she came up next to me and started sorting as well, as she was doing this, I was dazing, which means I wasn’t really looking at or thinking about what I should have been, although I looked like I was, until I made the fatal mistake of putting Mr. & Mrs. Smith into the Y section and Titanic into the L section. Asha noticed and corrected after all I was still in training but basic alphabetical arrangement was a bit strange. These kinds of things happened often I was doing something and she came up to help and I then lost concentration and started day-dreaming, I had the perfect back-up plan.

“I’m just going to unpack the new arrivals” I said unflinchingly.
“Ok, then just don’t stack them upside down like last time” she nodded.
This last time she came along to help me, albeit my poor sorting skills, she must think I am the biggest idiot. I took a deep breath in and out finally the tension of restraint was released from my tense body. A few minuets went by and Ash walked in claiming that Blockbuster was running a spot check tomorrow morning and that we needed to stay back a little longer tonight. For her it was no problem she had Uni and could go whenever she pleased but I had school at 8.30 in the morning, it was already 7.30 and I still wanted to watch the O.C and have a shower, finish homework, but the look she gave me when she came back from locking up Blockbuster Video was incredible. I hadn’t seen her out of work and she proceeded to let her hair down and untuck her shirt. I didn’t want to be a sheep and copy her, so I loosed my hair a little without letting it out and let my pants down a little lower than usual. As she came up to me she whispered something in my ear and I almost fell over and knocked the entire display shelf over.
“You’re a cock tease” she spoke softly.
I had no idea what to say, I defiantly didn’t have a cock and I’m quite sure I wasn’t bullying her. Then again I knew exactly what she meant.
I replied “you’re even worse, brushing past me accidentally like you do all day”.
[size=18]...................part two coming sooon. Razz
[/size]

Post Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:29 pm 
ghost

nice start, amanda. and welcome to mels!!

keep going with the story!

regards
ghost

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:41 am 
angelsheart

WHERE'S THE PART 2?

Post Thu May 31, 2007 11:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
starryskies

Like angelsheart said.... WHERE IS PART 2?!?!?! Great story!

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:01 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: