BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Dreaming of Angels
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Raven

Dreaming of Angels

*Note - This story is a bit different than most and was placed under love because the story is in honor of the love I felt for my First Tier Angels, my friends I first met and were the closest too here at Mels.

Things have changed but I am still thankful I met each of you Dark, Wyld, and Glit. This story was created in 3 parts - 1 for each of the First Tier Angels. Sincere apologies to Bobby who while this was written joined the club. And a special muah to Pip who just joined.

5/12/11
* I'm up to 10 angels now lmaoooo so I'm so not writing 10 of these anytime soon but I did want to comment that NO I did not have a relationship with all of these ladies as someone once told Angel #7 (my now "wife"). lol I did have a relationship with a few but not most of them. And this story is about them being my best friends.

Last edited by Raven on Thu May 12, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:38 am 
Raven

Dreaming of Angels - Part 1 in Honor of DarkChyldesKiss

The air is cool up here in my loft. It smells of jasmine . . . jasmine, lavender drops, and rain. The smell of rain in the air draws my eyes up and I stare out into the night sky. It is clear as midnight crystal and pinpricked full of stars. But in the far distance growing, gobbling up the silent night, I see the creature the smell of rain foretold. Dark clouds are rolling, rumbling, and crawling towards me. A storm’s brewing. I smile. Storms are so beautiful . . .so magical. Two of my angels will love this. The third . . . well I’ll love comforting her if she grows scared. Turning away from the approaching storm I walk naked over to my bed of feathers and select something to wear. Clinging and flowing free at all the proper places, the black silk I don covers and yet reveals my skin. The perfect tease, I laugh thinking of my angels and their predictable comments.

Walking to the edge of the loft, the wind playing with my hair, blowing it and my silk merrily out behind me in lazy waves, I stand with my arms lightly crossed looking down at the people below. Open fully on one side to all the elements, my loft gives me a good view of the world beyond even from my feather bed, but tonight I want to wait where the air can kiss my skin and the moon color by sight. Staring down with my dark eyes, I watch the familiar patterns play out. Nothing but little dots, I think. Little dots and twinkling lights from this height.

There’s a sudden shift in the currents, a new smell drifts in the wind. I don’t bother turning to look up as she slowly circles in. I can see her without looking. She is the day’s last sight. She is the mischief moonlight. She is my Angel of the Night. There’s a soft noise as she lands nearby . . .the rustling of her wings, the creak of her leather. Her tread is light as she approaches me. Pausing a few feet away she stands silently at my side, joining me in watching the pretty little dots.

I know without asking what she’s thinking. She taking it all in . . .gathering her thoughts . . .making her notes, frowning just slightly as she scrutinizes what she sees below. She’ll recite some beautiful words about her observations later, but for now we just stand, posed like goddesses from long ago, quietly watching the streams of life overflow.

Each lost in our own thoughts we are still both aware of things around us. Above the moon slowly slides, shifting in the sky. Before the wind begins to howl an alarm of the closing storm. Below the shadows of the night crawl forward to tickle our toes. Finally I break our reverence and lift my head to watch her. Her dark hair is hanging like a curtain, covering her face as she stares down at all the sweet troubled people. She enjoys doing this I know and if I let her she would spend her whole time watching the world from my Raven Loft. Shaking me head I poke her in her side. She jumps, though not in surprise as I do this every time we meet.

“Still never gets old,” I smile.

Facing me she smiles and nods. “Little Bird,” her crystal voice greets me.

“Dark One,” I chuckle.

Her blues are darker than normal tonight I realize as she gazes at me. Her mote - a bit bloodier than yesterday - swims within her blues and I loose focus a moment studying it.

“Raven . . .” her troubled voice brings me back to myself and I watch as she runs her hands through her hair completely unaware of the action.

“Angel?” I ask worried. “What’s wrong?”

Her blues grow darker, sadder, her mote seeming a touch smaller. She doesn’t speak; instead she just turns and brings her back into view. Scanning her back as the wind teases her midnight wings, I spot the pain etched in her back, crawling around her wings. There’s a line, and there’s a line, too much weight she tried to carry. But none of this is new. The scars were etched in old ink and dried many suns ago.

Stepping closer I still can’t see any cause for concern, so finally I have to ask her what it is I’m supposed to be seeing. Her head dips sadly, then very slowly she unfurls her dark wings until they are spread full span trustingly before me. Finally I see the problem. I nod to myself and turn to walk back to my bed of feathers. Returning shortly with what she needs of me. I stand behind her and kneel to dip my brush into the bucket I brought. The paint color’s deep. . . deeper than deep. It’s dripping like drops of midnight from my brush. A twist of my worry, a shake of my wrist, paint starts to fly. White wings grow dark, beauty trapped beneath beauty. A soft secret she doesn’t let many know about is patiently retouched.

She begins to talk. Rain begins to fall. The water has no effect on the paint. She keeps talking and I smile as the cool drops tickle my skin. She has me laughing in no time. Painting done, I stand and declare myself finished. Turning to face me I see the mischief in her eyes and I know I’ve already lost – she’ll have the child in me out before I know it.

“Raaaaaaven,” she teasingly calls my name then glances up meaningfully.

Smiling despite myself I try to ignore her. I never should have let her see me silly and free, I chuckle putting my bucket away. Behind me I hear her whisper to the darkness. Though her exact words are lost to me in the pitter-patter of the rain, I catch enough to cause me worry. Spinning around, wet hair whipping my cheek, I stare at her alert for her naughtiness. She’s still standing where I left her, but she’s smiling smugly and trying not to giggle with the night.

“What have you done Dark One,” I ask, my eyes slowly glancing about. She doesn’t reply.

Instead she walks towards me, hands clasped behind her back. I squint at her with concern, but hold my ground as she begins to circle around me. Pausing when she’s directly behind me, she parts her lips, moves her mouth, and commands the night. Suddenly the air stills, the rain lands away from us, the moonlight vanishes, utter silence reigns. Goosebumps tickle my skin and I shiver. The night has hidden itself from me, its sudden departure leaving me off balance and disoriented. She replaces the night with her voice, her breath tickling my ear sending shivers up and down my spine.

“Raaaaaaven,” she whispers playfully. “Accept the Night. Be one with the Night. Revel in the Night!”

She reaches around to tilt my head up, forcing me to look where I’d desperately tried not to. Almost at once I feel my spirit alight. My smile cannot be contained. An ocean of sky calls to me, twinkling and shimmering. Its beauty is profound, its allure undeniable, its very essence a jewel in my soul. It pulls on my heart, begs me to jump. “Jump and fly!” it screams to me. “Jump and fly!”

“Time to play, Little Bird,” she grins.

My eyes aglow I look back down at her and nod. She laughs and takes off running towards the loft’s edge. As she runs she lets the night return within my loft and storm winds race to her wings, gather her up with loving arms, and push her gently into flight. I watch her for a moment as she gains height with her dark wings, but no longer able to resist the call to my soul I let go and race to the edge. Jumping at the very last second, arms out high, wind speeding through my silk, rain streaming down my skin, I take flight and soar up and into the rainy night. Laughing, I twirl between shadows, dance with the darkness, taunt the moon.

“I thought you were about to go BAM for a while there, Little Bird,” she laughs as she hovers into view, the onslaught of the storm sending her hair flying about her head. “Waited until the last to jump . . . nice!”

“I thought you might like that,” I grin licking rain from my lips.

“Ready?” she asks.

Glancing at the moon I nod. Almost as one we turn and head towards the distant moon. Our speed grows quicker with every second. Wind and rain whips across my face, beats upon my skin. My eyes are focused on the sparkling glow of the moon, my blood pounding faster and faster in my ear. Our velocity becomes extreme. A presence grows within my breast. An animal awakes from my spirit. Beside me I feel another creature of the night rise and howl. My own voice mimics it on its own accord, the sound of it echoing down into my toes and up into my mind. We fly faster and faster. The world zips by, nothing more than a blur to my eyes. Our mischief released, our beasts of desire unleashed, we race delightfully into the night, losing ourselves to the skies above.

Lost in our mad dash it takes me a few seconds longer than her to realize the time. The moon is dimming, the night falling, darkness failing. When I look to her, she is already leagues away, but her voice still tickles my ear when she calls to me.

“Good night Little Bird, hugs and kisses.”

“Kisses and hugs.” I call back.

“Sweet dreams, Raven. Dream of Angels.” She waves from the distance and disappears.

Softly I whisper to the shrinking shadows, “Sweet dreams my Angel of the Night. Sweet dreams.”

Quietly I hover watching the last shadow depart. The storm is closer now. Powerful winds batter my silk, twirling my hair. Rain soaks me through, dropping a thousand kisses upon my skin. Thunder rolls vibrating within me, humming to my soul.

The air grows warmer upon my back. I hear singing in the distance. I smile knowing she is approaching. Turning around, I fly swiftly back to my loft. I know she’s there waiting for me even before I see her. Her body burns an invisible fire. She is that which rises Before Day. She is that which births the tuberous light. She is my Angel of the Dawn. My toes softly touch my loft and gracefully I land tiptoeing down. Sauntering forward, a grin upon my lips, a song within my chest, my eyes swiftly adjust to her light. The heat from her drying the rain from my skin.

Last edited by Raven on Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:40 am 
SWAY

Rave,

Beautifully written chica, and u are one of those angels to me Wink.

love,
SWAY

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:49 pm 
glitterchick

It is a fabulous story pet and I hope you will post the rest. I know things have changed and it was brave and beautiful of you to post this story anyway. Thats what you are too Angel, don't ever forget that!

Glitter x

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Raven,

Beautiful!

Hugs and kisses

Dark

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:35 pm 
Raven

Beauitful Sway you are an angel of surpreme joy and love. It has been my pleasure to meet you and a honor to be counted as one of your friends.

Kisses . . . smiles remember The Kiss,
Love you Rave

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:08 pm 
Raven

Bows to the greastest angel I have ever known. Was something I had to finish My Sunshine. A thank you to three woman who I was luckly enough to walk with for a while. Nothing brave or beautiful about it. Simply a truth my heart needed to release.

Kisses your nose and smiles.
Sings softly, "I swear, you be my angel . . . you."

Rave

~40

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:28 pm 
Raven

Dark . . . points to the DVD of Annie lying to the side . . . GET BUSY. You're going to get tested on "Maybe" this week. Know it or else!!!!!

Kisses and hugs,
Rave

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:30 pm 
Raven

Dreaming of Angels - Part 2 in Honor of Wyldhart

The air grows warmer upon my back. I hear singing in the distance. I smile knowing she is approaching. Turning around, I fly swiftly back to my loft. I know she’s there waiting for me even before I see her. Her body burns an invisible fire. She is that which rises Before Day. She is that which births the tuberous light. She is my Angel of the Dawn. My toes softly touch my loft and gracefully I land tiptoeing down. Sauntering forward, a grin upon my lips, a song within my chest, my eyes swiftly adjust to her light. The heat from her drying the rain from my skin.

“Morning, Song Bird,” she smiles warmly at me.

“Good morning, FyreStarter,” I smile in return. “How are you?”

“Awesome,” her green eyes sparkle. “Or so I’ve been told.”

Laughing, I roll my eyes and close the distance between us. “Still conceited as ever,” I hug her.

“Confident,” her chuckle warms my skin, her touch heating my blood.

“Did you put up the warning signs I gave you yet?” I laughingly release her.

A flame licks across her shoulder and disappears as she laughs. “You always crack me up, Chica.” Her golden wings slightly spreading as she sits, she takes a seat on my leather stool. “I’ve got something that will make you laugh,” she grins.

I groan, pretending to dread what she was about to say, but I happily take a seat across from her. She begins to tell me a joke and I find myself wide-eyed with amazement and amusement as I listen to her story unfold. By the time she gets to the end I’m holding my side, cracking up with laughter. Mercilessly she doesn’t let me catch my breath before she plunges into another joke. Four jokes later tears are streaming from my eyes and I’m doubled over gasping for breath. Smirking, laughter in her eyes, she stands and offers her hand to me.

“Come on miss thing.”

Wiping my eyes I use her hand to stand then together we walk towards the open part of my loft pausing at the edge of the ceiling cover we look out into the raging storm. My humorous mood sobering from the beauty beheld by my eyes, I feel myself being pulled again. The storm is right above . . .here in full force. Thunder booms overhead, groaning and rumbling in the predawn day. A crack of lightening splits the sky before us and the electricity sizzling in the air around us sends shivers rocketing down my spine. I glance at her. She is beaming, flickering.

I stepped aside giving her room to take flight. I learned long ago how powerful her wing beats could be when she took off. Batting her wings once, warm air surfaces, surrounding me. Batting her wings twice, the air sizzles and ignites in tiny sparks. Batting her wings trice, she rises from the ground, her body momentarily cracking with fire, the essence of the phoenix captured, the maneuver learned by necessity in her past. Gaining height she turns and looks down at me, her angel eyes luminous and devilish.

“I look good don’t I?”

Rolling my eyes I snicker and mumble, “Big head.”

“Hey! . . . I look wicked girlfriend and you know it.”

Chuckling, I rise to meet her, frowning as she begins to move away from me.

“What are you doing?” I ask perplexed.

She just looks at me all wide eyed.

“Oh no,” I laugh wiping rain from my eyes. “You are SO not that innocent, what are you up to?”

“I can fake the look sister,” a quick look flashes like a flame across her face.

Registering the look on her face my eyes grow large. “Don’t you dare! DON’T YOU DARE!”

But it was already to late, she had turned fully away from me and was now racing up and away, heading for the dark clouds in the sky.

Shaking my head I fly after her quickly loosing sight of her as she disappears into the storm clouds.

Entering the clouds myself my vision becomes all but useless. Only when a flash of lightening cracks the sky do I catch a glimpse of anything around me, and then it’s all dim and distorted at best.

Pulling up I hover in place and close my eyes. Minutes tick by, rain runs down my body, wind whips my silk, electricity trickles down my hair. Slowly I drift right and a bit forward, eyes still closed. Pausing again, I wait another thirty seconds or so then without warning my right hand snaps out and grabs a hold of something in the clouds. I hear a gasp and I smile. Opening my eyes I pull her close by her arm until I can make her out in the flashing darkness.

“You’ll have to do better than that sis . . . now let’s go.”

Making sure she is headed in the proper direction I fly down behind her, rain pelting my back. Circling and circling down, we fly down low to the troubled people still asleep in their beds.

Gracefully we land on a roof. Crouching down I close my eyes, tilting my head slightly as I listen with my inner ear. Standing beside me she flexes her golden wings and waits. Looking up I nod and stand. As one we part our lips and begin to sing softly. Our melodies are very different but blend well. Our song travels out and I can feel its healing effect begin to work almost instantly as the troubled people stir in their beds. Lifting up I slowly fly to another roof, aware of her doing the same in a different direction. This is how we spend the pre-dawn . . . floating and flying in the storm. Traveling from roof to roof, singing songs of healing and joyful temptation.

Busy singing, my voice falters slightly when I realize her song has already ended a while ago. Slightly drained and tired, but happy with my results, I look up and around finding her on a nearby roof staring at me. I look from her to the distant horizon. It is time.

Ending my song I rise and fly to her side. Landing, I sit on the edge of the roof. The rain tasting sweet and golden on my lips, I can feel her when she comes to stand behind me, her warmth growing warmer and warmer on my back, her passion building. We wait in silence as in the distance the sun begins to surface. It is slow. It is beautiful. Reds and golds bathe the ground. Purples and pinks swell in the sky, squeezing light through the dark storm clouds beginning to depart.

Softly I begin to sing. Not for the people, but for her. A simple song. A song of a promise. A song that twists and turns, knotting within her heart and softening the blows of those taken before. I sing to her knowing she doesn’t understand all the words, but hoping the meaning of what I sing will one day be realized. I sing of the magnificent temptation, of the glorious wyldness, of the ravenous love needed by all souls. I sing her a truth too beautiful for human ears. I sing her a prayer and set it upon a path to her future. With one last message I sing my final notes.

There is immense silence in the dawn light of the new day. Then I hear a whispered thanks and feel her powerful wing beats on my back, a mixture of rain and fyre. Turning I smile up at her, squinting at the inferno burning a halo around her. “Sweet...sweet dreams,” she smiles down at me. “Light and laughter, babe.” Bending down she kisses my nose and flickers up through the rain to heaven.

“Sweet dreams my Angel of the Dawn,” I call up to her. “Sweet dreams.”

Last edited by Raven on Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:59 pm 
Raven

Dreaming of Angels - Interlude 1 in Honor of Bobby Mcgee

Standing I take flight and leave the troubled people to themselves, flying slowly through the storm back to my loft. Entering the covered region of my loft I pad dripping wet towards the back shedding my silks as I go. Humming softly to myself as I dry off I smile as I spot a Calla Lily on my pillow and an umbrella lying beside my bed. I pick the lily up and bring it close, breathing in its scent deeply. It smells so yummy . . . well except for that hint of cheese. Placing the flower in a vase on my dresser I laugh as I see my lampshade missing. My fourth angel has been busy leaving gifts . . . and taking a few for her self in return. But that is her right as a First Tier Angel, my five winged woman, angels of the highest degree. And the Special Feather missing from my nightstand was left for m’knight anyway. Only for her.

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:02 pm 
Raven

quote:
Originally posted by Mairi bheag:
So far, Raven, it is beautiful. Poetry wrapped up in prose - a dream-like fantasy in honour of a beloved friend. Very, very moving. I wanted to praise it, but did not want to disturb it before all the chapters were added.

Mb
xx

Grins all over self - THANKS MB!! - absolutly loved reading your pm - "poetry wrapped up in prose."

Kisses for making me grin,
Raven

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:28 pm 
Bobby Mcgee

*hangs painting that has special feathers on it on the wall*

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:14 pm 
Raven

Smiles at the painting and says softly - 5:14 - grins to self.

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:23 pm 
wyldhart

wow.....it's..it's...so beautiful..so sparkling with love and essence....magical and enchanting...brought me to tears, Chica...you are such a incredible story-teller...you are a Angel yourself, My Song Bird...you've captured me perfectly**sexy smile**...and just embellished me...beyond the wicked enchantress that I am...and Dark..well..yes....you have her down to a T...lol...**winks at Dark**..our lil Bird is so gifted!!...

.....truly a honor, sis...Thank you..

kisses your nose....
warmly embracing my Raven~
..love ya', babe

wyld

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:10 pm 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Raven,

Excellent continuation of your angels.

I have to agree with Wyld, our lil Bird is gifted. Yes, she does have me down to a T doesn't she? lol

Once my shoulder is healed up a bit more, I'll be doing some drawings to go with this. Given the visual of what she's laid out it should be an easy job.

Hugs, kisses and love to all the angels.

DarkChylde

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:06 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: