BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Wedding Bells

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
midnights

Wedding Bells

The garden was a painter's pallet bursting with the festive shades of spring's blossoms. In the air, a colorless mist of sweet freshness from the red tulips, pink daffodils and white roses along with the other flowers that were skillfully placed around the circular wooden platform in the middle slightly elevated from the ground. The bare brown wooden-planked pupil surrounded by a flower mosaic retina looked up at the earth's cloudless ceiling.

The air was filled with the sweet romantic utterences of a 20 piece-string orchestra embeded in the music pit below the stage, outlining the wooden platform that was just big enough to sit the lovers. The circular elevated bleachers, providing excellent views, housed the guests in a small arena,with the couple as the centerpiece. Strategically positioned at the ends of the aisle that dissected the beautiful floral nest,two life-size screens to project the whole ceremony on.

All the guests were already seated and the orchestra was playing the cue for the bride when Melissa got there. Fred,almost overwhelmed, held on to her. The very much incoherent beauty still fresh from a drinking spree was spilling forward like a daggling over-sized ragged doll.Anyone could have gotten intoxicated from getting a whiff of her alcoholic breath.

“Why did you take me here Fred? You know I hate her? I don’t want to see her get married to someone else! Let me go” She struggled to free herself from Fred. The frantic awkward swinging causing her to fall unto the gravel walkway. “Whoa! Careful Mel” He caught her right before her face smashed into the stony edges.

Irene, the bride and Melissa's first love, had been the key that unlocked Melissa's limited definition of love.

Reading into the rich text of Melissa's diary, You'd find Irene as the main focus in many of the pages. Melissa's words bold with the decisive sureness that she was lucky because she had found the kind of love that most people sought to find.

March 21, 2001

How can it be that in this great world of compromise one could be so lucky so as to find that other half that gave meaning to their life??? This I don't know how to answer but what I do know is I have found this person who has made me feel that it is safe to believe in the unbelievable. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones.

Arrow
mel

Some words in red screaming in passion as they told the stories of the endless nights of fantasies fulfilled.

December 11, 2002

She took me in her arms, I was a shaking leaf in her whirlwind embrace.
Her kisses spun around me like a towering tornado. And when her plunging fingers pierced, it hit me like lightning! and the tidal waves came with the rolling thunder crawling beneath my skin as I collapsed onto the burning oak desk.

Arrow
mel

They were two very different lovers though, who knew but would never admit that they were meant to comb each other's silver strands after years of blissful passion. Passion fueled by tears, pains, laughter, smiles, goods and bads. The perfect partners to travel along the whole spectrum of human emotions that would eventualy come full-circle.

Melissa was a bit of a snobbish brat and was always intimidating to both sexes. She had a crystalline diamond-cut expression on her perfect oval face that was frammed with sensous goldilocks curls topped with emerald eyes and full beakoning lips that always seemed soft and moist. She was always guilty of vanity to the extreme and was always concious about not letting the general public know that she was queer. From the surface she was as straight as an arrow but any knowing fox could smell the truth from a mile away.

Irene was just as intimidating with her long dirty blonde hair always worn loose and long that hid her piercing and unclothing autumn orbs from time to especially when the wind would blow the soft strands into her face. Everywhere she went she always wore a smile that gracefully revealed the two charming dents on her cheeks. Compared to the other high soceity snubs she was warmer and more welcoming. Her love for other women never hidden but was always looked upon with respect for she was a person worthy of such regard. In the company Irene was a name that was not feared rather looked-up to.

They were always like yin-yang. Melissa never ate the yolk, the only part of the egg Irene would eat. Irene played video games and watch cartoons while Melissa was curled-up on the couch reading. One said potato the other said SPUD!.Yes the difference kept things interesting. They always had a certain chemistry, like the sugar in coffee. Melissa who hated doing the dishes would cook and Irene who could very well burn water loved the playful splashing of soap and water. But sometimes its hard to find a point of balance when one of the few things in common is a lot of pride and being stubborn.That’s what lead them to break-up after 3 years of dating.

The separation wasn’t all that bitter. It was a mutual decision. They both wanted different things from the relationship. Melissa after being weaned out of the closet by Irene wanted a life-together, the role of the lifetime partner. Irene came from a broken home and so was scared of commitment. Her father left them for another woman when she was 12 and her mother had married and remarried several times before passing away 2 summers ago. For Irene it seemed that marriage was the catalyst for misery.

They remained friends after deciding to live apart and go their separate ways. They still met each other regularly though. Irene never forgot special days or to simply make ordinary days special. She always made it a point to send notes or letters though overseas, sometimes creating self-proclaimed holidays like world-kiss day, or write-a-letter-to-the-one-you loved day!

Melissa though not as creative was always more than willing to sit and have coffee and dinner with Irene. She always wore her ex-lover's favorite vanilla laced perfume and always made sure that she gave her a more than freindly kiss on the cheek before they ended the night. Every now and then, she would cancel her appointments when Irene was in town so that she could prepare the baby-back rib dinner that Irene loved so much.

But they were officially broken-up. There really was no huggung or kissing or reconciliatory efforts done after the split. The touches, if any at all, were the plain run of the mill contacts. Irene had already started to date and so did Melissa but in their hearts they knew that they somehow they still belonged to one another. They were in most volatile and confusing in-between place of all, not lover's but more than friends.

"They" happened nearly 3 years ago.Both never predicted that the humble spark of a very simple meeting in the elevator shaft would rage into a roaring romantic wild-fire.

****chimes*****chimes****chimes*****chimes****chimes*********

Irene was in a hurried stride towards the silver sliding doors of the small room that slid up and down. “Ding!” it hollered down the hall, announcing its next trip. Pushing against the floor with her well manicured toes dressed in sexy black stilletos, she sprinted for the door holding out a hand then tilting her body sideward to successfully slither her way into the now closing entrance.

OOMPHH!!!

“OH MY GOD!!!! Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!” a lady shrieked. Irene’s sprint was halted by this screaming woman who was staring down at her white dress shirt’s newly acquired coffee splash prints.

“Oh this is just great!!!!” The scarcastic and angered Melissa was now brushing-off the larger coffee drops that somehow hadn’t seeped into the fabric of her white silk shirt. “Sorry” Irene managed to say as she started to straighten herself out in the elevator.Scrutinising the woman, paying extra attention to the very appealing curves on the lady's waist, she estimated the damaged she had just caused. “OOOOoo… that’s going to leave a stain” Irene contorting her face to show sympathy to the now useless piece of garment. “YOU THINK!!!!!” Melissa frantically scrubbing her khaki colored skirt with a sheet of wet-ones.

“I’m… I’m… I’m really sorry, I’ll pay for the dry cleaning," Irene's forehead wrinkled as both her eyesbrows retreated to her hairline in nervousness. "Uhmm…. I... I… go to this really umm… good shop just down 5th Avenue and… an..and... they can get …that… out for you. I…. I…. um…. I’ll bring it myself. I’m sooooo sorry. It’s just that I really can’t be late for this meeting” the flurry of stammers ending with a slightly shrugged shoulder and the left corner of her lips stretched to the side of her cheek.

“And now I can’t go to mine! thank YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!! ” Melissa's eye's wide with anger as she swung the sharp reply like an axe to beheaded the guilty criminal.

“Out of all days did I have to meet a dim-witted cluts today? I don’t have a spare shirt, what the hell am I going to do now. I can’t go in the board room like this.” Melissa mummbled to herself as she quickly thinks of possible solutions to the current situation she was in.

Irene felt sorry for the girl. She stood there like a big puppy dog with her tail between her legs, all the guilt showing on her very red face as she looked down in her shame. She really didn’t mean to cause this much trouble so early in the morning.

“I have a spare shirt in my car; I think we have the same dress-size. I can have someone get it to you in a few minutes” Irene almost firm reply escaped her lips in a sweet calming. She bit her lower lips and nibbled a bit on them.

Ding! The musical doors open.The light disappears behind the button #32.

Both looked into an empty hallway, the irritated woman quickly noticed the nervous skin peeling.Melissa sighed in exasperation but calmed because the effort of the woman to help her. “I don’t have time to change but thanks anyway."

“Dan Dan tad da dannn!” a digital ringtone breaks the silence, both women reaching into their pockets. “Its mine.” Melissa says then turns to the side to talk “yeah… yeah I’m on my way give me two minutes.”then sticks her head in the angular corner “Hurry the meeting hasn’t begun yet” A voice said from the other line. “You can’t be late for this one Mel. We have a lot riding on this deal” blinks away the mounting stress “I know Fred. Don’t remind me!” then with one click she ended the call. She twists her body around and lays her head back as she puffs out a breath.

Meanwhile Irene was also punching at the buttons of her phone. “Your Boss is an ass huh.” Irene slightly smirking with eyes obviously laughing. Melissa now giving a faint laugh as this statement carried a gain of truth. She used her peripherral vision to steal a glance. “Not really but he does have a good one.” The thunderstorm above them disappeared as the ricocheting laughter thawed the ice on the walls.

The laughter somehow washed the slate clean.They instantly became different people, each one now standing on the right foot. The air magically changed, The moment of pure desire and brief silence so sacred. That the moment of attraction. Each one wanting the other for a reason beyond reason. The sweetness of candy dancing around Irene's senses.She flashed her pepsodent smile. As a consequence, Melissa was charmed by the appearance of what she thought to be the cutest dimples.

Irene who was staring at her shoes this whole time could finally look-up at Melissa. “I’m really sorry for bathing you with coffee I hope you didn’t get scalded or anything.”She raised her head a little together with her puppy dog eyes.

Melissa not knowing where the glance was fixed,melted when she felt the stare that she didn't know how to look straight into. She tried to relieve the building pressure of Irene's eyes. “I’m okay it was actually cold when I got in” Irene listened intently and tried not to stare at the outlines of the bra that the wet fabric clung on to. "Maybe the coffee really was cold." she thought to herself, as she could now see two tiny humps puckering to kiss the silk shirt.

“Well at least the uhmm... caramel smells very good on you. I’m sure your boss will find it very appettising.” Irene swallowed to relieve her watering mouth. This woman did really get her hungry for something. She blows a look over Melissa's long slender legs that were bare and flawless. "very Appeteasing indeed!" a commentary in Irene's head. She took a very deep breath and took in the wonderful aromatic fireworks bursting from right in front of her.

“He's on a diet! And that's vanilla” Melissa replied and now was looking at Irene directly to somehow communicate that she was sniffing a little too close.

“Oh…” Suddenly embarassed Irene's lazy eyes open.Then as if in an emergency the stare rushed to the floor and she watched her shoes and as was her habit, bit her lower lips again.

“Don't bite your lips. They'll chap more. You really shouldn't be doing that." Melissa now buttoning her jacket up to try to hide the stain.

Ding! 53. Another empty hall greets them.

“Which floor?’ Melissa inquired.

A buzzer went off in Irene's head.“Oh Shit!!! I forgot to punch my floor in!” Scared she had already passed her floor, Irene surveyed the rows of buttons near the entrance. “I think I get off at the 73rd?!” her eyes squinted as she tried to figure it out.

“Just a floor below mine.Don’t worry we haven't passed it yet.I think today you’re having better luck than me.” Melissa punched the button for Irene's floor.

Irene looked over her shoulder and found a pale half smile while a slender candle stick finger rested in the middle of the # 73 elevator button . Just then Irene had a light bulb moment. “Tell you what!”
“What?” Melissa replied as she quizzing looked with an eye brow slightly raised. Irene reached out for the Starbucks Cup that Melissa was still clutching. “May I?” Melissa let go of the Grande with a lost look and then her jaw dropped to the floor when Irene surprisingly, emptied out the remaining coffee onto her blouse. “There!” Irene smiled "TADAAA!" and proudly popped out her chest to display her blouse now also soaked in coffee.

“What are you doing???Oh my god!” Melissa laughed heartily in amusement “You're crazy! You didn’t have to do that?” Secretly, she found that to be the sweetest gesture.At that moment her eyes rolled to the sky to whisper in God's ear. In silence she said. " God if at any point in my life you plan to have me stuck in an elevator for hours, now would be a good time." All of a sudden she thought that losing the bid for the biggest project to have been offered in 10 years over a longer conversation with this woman would be a somewhat fair deal for her boss.

Irene's smile was so big her face would have split in two.She was so proud of herself. "Well I wanted to do it. Now you’re not the only one wearing her breakfast to a meeting.You got any jam?” They both giggled and threw sparkly-eyed looks around the small room. It was like a game of hide and seek.On would steal a glances while the other quickly turns away as she felt like the other was just about to look.

Ding! Irene turns around “Oh! This is my floor! I gotta run. Sorry again.” sha says while stepping backwards.Half-way out the door, she stops and the doors hit her on the sides of her arms. “Oh here’s my card by the way.Call me or simply send your shirt to the office." Irene confessing to herself that what she truly wanted to say was "Well you in my office without your shirt would also be nice." She dismissed the thoughts in fear that she might actually say them out loud. " Sorry again. Ciao” Irene’s fingers emerged form the side and handed over her business card to a laughing Melissa.

“Yeah sure. Thanks! I'll call you” And then the doors closed

Irene looked down at her business suit. Her hands padded down the wrinkles her skirt had acquired from the unexpected morning exercise. Then turned to look at her reflection on one of the silver-tinted glass dividers in front of her, examining the largebrown spot on her..."Why the hell did I just do that?" She then reached into her pocket for her mobile phone.

“Hello?” a voice on the other line says… “Hello Mark I’m here where’s the meeting......" Her eyes now looked down at the spot again then quikly bursted open "What???!! Oh DAMN!!!" She went back to the elevator and punched the up button as she laughed at herself "Wrong floor!"

“Hello Melissa!” Fred said with an eye-brow raised and half-sour-half-sweet face as he was leaning on the entrance to the elevators obviously waiting for Mel. She confidently stepped-out of the elevator. Fred eyes widened in shock. “What happened to you?”

“Was in a hurry… Coffee accident...elevator! Good morning Ella” Mel was now panting and almost running across the office's lobby. Flying down the long hallway, she looked through the glass panes and into the busy cubicles, looking at a particular one where she once sat 2 years ago as a draftsperson. Now she had her own office as junior associate in one of the biggest Architectural Companies in California.

Ella greeted her boss with a please-don’t-hit-me look, her shoulders a bit raised anticipating the usual morning scream of “Where are the designs Ella? Where are the estimates? ELLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!” but today Melissa just handed her suit case over to her.

“Ella sweetie, clean this up, and then bring it to the Porter conference room. Thanks” Ella watched Melissa disappeared into her office but reappeared quickly then headed out to the conference room in large leaps. Ella watching her boss's back dialed the phone “Hi baby, I think I’ll be home early today. My Boss is sick! Love you” she then put the phone down quite happy with her good fortune then she proceeded to carry out the tasks given her.

“What is that smell? New perfume. Smells sweet... like caramel?” Fred asked. Melissa just smiled and shook her head while going over her notes on her PDA, clutching the story boards encased in a bigger attaché with her other hand. Melissa was humming a tune without her knowing. “Mel are you okay?” Fred noticing a different kind of vibe emanating from the usually icy Melissa replied in a melodic “Yeah!”Fred was getting a little nervous.Melissa grinned as she stared into the small computer in her hand.

In his head “She lost it! I’m screwed!"....“Mel maybe I should do the pitch…” Fred suggested as he put his hand to the knob and back to the door. “No I got it! Now get out of my way so I can go in there,make the presentation, close this deal and give you more money so YOU can give ME a raise! A BIIIIG FAT ONE!!!” Fred hesitantly stepped aside as Melissa gently slapped the side of his face “You’re sure?” “I’m sure Fred… Moveeeeee please!”

Melissa prepared herself for the show she was about to put on to remove the impatient expression on their new client’s old wrinkled and irritated face. She already had an excuse for why they were running late.

The big pine-finished doors opened and an empty room welcomed them. Fred burst in doing a little happy dance by shaking his recently complemented ass. “They’re not yet here! Yessssss! Set-it up Mel. You are a lucky bitch did you know that.” "Hmmm…Maybe today is a lucky day for me" a thought in Mel's head quickly thinking about the business card neatly tucked away in her pocket.

After a few minutes the door clicked then swung open. An old man walked in.Melissa was examining the switch behind the door that would dim the room for the multi-media presentation when the door almost hit her from behind as the door ushered in the guests.Luckily she was able to quickly press herself on the wall.

The man looked like a mafia godfather in his all-black suit and his well-polished floorshime shoes that were squeaking just a little as he put one foot in front of the other. Two-body guards walking closely in similar black getups with the high noted clicks of stilletos flanking him.

Mr. Winston welcome to Nuevo Designs. And thank you for choosing our company to…” Fred was silenced as the poker-faced man held a hand up. Then he grabbed the presidential chair at the sentry, pulled it back then stepped aside.

“Pleasure to meet you Freddie! Sorry I'm for the tardiness” both now shaking hands. Fred with a puzzled look on his face. He just swallowed hard and wafted to the big black leater seat that was reserved for the VIP.

“Please take a seat! I have one if not our most brilliant architect working on this project! I’m sure you’ll love what we have for you on the table today. Melissa…”

Melissa hit the lights and made her way past the chairs and to the end of the long table letting the small lamps on the edges of the conference guide her through the now very dark surroundings.

“Yes…Good morning Mr. Winston and it’s a great honor to have you here with us today. Our team has been working over time to make sure that the minutest detail is to your liking” Melissa tried not to squint as the projector threw the light images directly at her face. She could make out a big entourage. Two men standing behind the chairman's seat and another two shadows sitting on the sides, one shadow belonging to her boss and another belonging to what she assumed to be the typical accompanying secretary.

Mel proceeded to flash several perspectives of the beach house, expertly marketing the value of the beach property and highlighting the very elegant features of the interior designs.

This was the biggest project of her life and the biggest project for their company in a very long time. She could hear her heart beat pulsing in her ears as she went through the slides one by one. Her temples slowly getting moistened with microscopic drops of sweat.

“I like!!!!” a woman’s voice shattering the silent pause shortly after the presentation. An awfully misplaced comment for a perky secretary in the midst of a very big deal, Melissa thought to her self. A click in the background and the lights came on.

“Great shirt you got there! This is the new trend? See!” Irene blurted out from the presidential chair grinnimg as she showcased her shirt to the other people in the room. “And by the way uhmm… Melissa right? Its not Mr. its Miss!” Irene rose to her feet and put her hand up in front of her.

Melissa smiled and clipped her hand to the other’s inviting invitation of touch and passed a glance at those dimples. The handshake lasted longer than it normally would, Irene’s thumb brushed along the back of Melissa’s unyielding hand. Their once avoiding glances now connected in one straight unbreakable line.

They spent the rest of the afternoon together and talked about the various facets of thier life.After hours of talking Melissa invited Irene for dinner. Later that evening the deal was sealed with a kiss and a promised lunch date ended-up as a breakfast in bed date. Needless to say, Melissa’s coffee stained shirt found its way to Irene’s hamper first before finding its way to the dry cleaners.

After that, the two were simply inseparable. Melissa and Irene would spend all this time together to “work” on the designs. Eventually the California beach house was finished and was even featured in many architectural magazines.

If only the furniture and the walls could talk. That beach house would be in a different type of magazine. The many stains on the carpet and the chairs, the scratch marks on the oak desk in the library, the torn curtain in the master’s bedroom, the cuccumbers beside the bed (they were always conscious about their eye-bags and this was a ritual after they stayed-up all night making love) They were happy. Blissfully happy!

After the house was built Irene was back to work and consequently had to to fly all over to attend to the other real estate development projects that were scattered across the country. Melissa needing her independence and space stayed-on in Nuevo designs despite the many offers Irene pitched for her to join her company. Inevitably the wheels of life had turned. They spent less and less time together. In an effort to rekindle the flame, Melissa and Irene decided to live in the beach house. It worked for sometime but then things took a sour turn when Melissa wanted to take the relationship further by introducing Irene to family and Melissa wanting to be introduced as well.

“ HOW COULD YOU NOT COME TO DINNER? WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?
I thought this is what you wanted Rene! You wanted me out of the closet and now IM OUT. I’m so fucking out I want to face the world kissing you! Today I’m known as the lezzy architect from Nuevo. What the fuck is wrong? Now you wont even hold me in public if I don't ask you to! I hardly see you and were living in the same house. If you didn’t want me to move in here you should have just said so!”

“Baby its not that. I just have a lot on my mind you now. Stressed form work and I just need a little space to you know.. Breathe….”

“SPACE!!!! SPACE!!! I see you once in 2 months !!! That is if I'm lucky! How much more space do you want?Now I have to make an appointment to see you???” Screaming through her tears. Melissa looked and was scalded by Irene’s expressionless face. How could she have fallen for this woman.The Irene she fell in love with was now no where to be found. "Where’s Irene?Where's my baby. Give her back.. Give her back to me…” Melissa pleaded to herself in sobs.

“Baby please don’t cry…” Irene crouched to touch her lover that was now reduced to a sobbing ball on the floor. “Don’t touch me!!!!!!!” Melissa bit back as she continued to expel all the bitter emotions in big fat tears.

Irene backed away and stepped out to the balcony. The roaring waves seemed to have greeted her in their own anger and the wind was relentlessly lashing away in an effort to slap some sense into Irene. “I love her.. I love her but marriage? Me and her for one lifetime? What if it doesn’t work? My parents made the same promise and what good did that do them? I don’t like strings… specially ones that are buckled with an “I do” but I do love her… but I just can’t.The way we were was fine... Why does she want to change that..”

And things did change. A week after that Melissa moved out of the beach house and back to her old apartment in a posh neighborhood 45 mins. away form work.And they went on with their daily routines officially broken-up.

After that Irene still called her now ex-girlfriend everyday. And at times when they talked and met for lunch it seemed like they were back to being the old tandem of “Yin and Yang”. Melissa secretly hoped. Irene secretly wished.

One day after about 4 months of this new relationship set-up she received an invitation to Irene’s wedding.She ripped the letter open and read it quikly. It was going to take place the following day. Melissa’s knees turned to jelly and she collapsed onto the floor in tears.

Melissa just fell into this deep dark pit. She knew that the reason why Irene freaked-out on her before was because she was scared of commitment. but now she was about to go get married to someone else. She felt so betrayed. She thought that if and when Irene got over her fear of commitment then she would be the one that Irene would commit herself to. Did Irene simply fabricate this fear to get rid of her? She felt so lost. She felt the earth beneath her drain the very life out of her then she decided to replenish herself with booze. She drank and she drank hard in an effort to drown her sorrows but as we all know sorrows had always been good swimmers.

“Irene!!!” Fred called out as he rushed outside the tent to fetch the very worried Irene standing outside. "She coming around." he reported.
Irene looked at Melissa stretched out on a bench inside the bride’s tent.

“Mel???” a familiar voice called. Melissa tried to open her eyes but her lids were so heavy she could hardly lift them. "Baby??? Wake-up?” It was a sound so sweet and Mel just smiled but her eyes shot opened in anger when she finally pinned a face to that voice. “Irene you bitch!" Crying again as she spoke and never bothered to look around. All she saw was her greatest love all dressed in a white silken robe, like those worn by the goddesses in Olympus, olives near her temples.

“How could you!!! How could you Rene! How could you play me like that. Make me hope and then marry someone else!” Mel leaped forward and then falling again to the ground on her alcohol degraded knees. Fred luckily was there to catch her again. And Melissa just grabbed him and poured words into his shirt using it as a rag to wipe her tears.

Fred just stared at Irene as he clung closer to Melissa cautiously sitting the both of them on the ground. Fred looked-up at Irene. "I shouldn’t have left the extra champagne in her car. She drank whole cases of it. Sorry Rene. I found her on the floor and this was in her hand.” Fred handing over the wedding invitation. Irene hurriedly opened the card . “Oh my GOD!!! Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!”

Irene knelt down and claimed Melissa in an embrace . Shook her silly till she paid attention.Melissa opened her eyes .Irene quickly grabbed Melissa by the face pressing deeply into her cheeks. Melissa wanted to scream and tried but she couldn’t. She wiggled her face but Irene wouldn’t let go.

“Stop! STOP!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!” Melissa a little scared as her cheeks started to hurt from the forceful press. Her tears fell from the corner of her eyes."LOOK BABY!!" Irene holding up the invitation in one hand. "LOOK BABY LOOK!!!”

At the bottom part. (the part Melissa didn’t see!)

PS. BY THE WAY I NEED A BRIDE... I HOPE YOU'RE FREE.WEDDING IS AT 3 DON’T KEEP ME WAITING.

Melissa’s tense muscles now loosened. Irene letting go of her face as she removed the engagement ring that was still concealed in between the cardboard.

Melissa looked into her fiancée’s eyes unable to speak in disbelief. Irene in tears “Its you baby. I’m marrying you silly!Getting married was your idea remember?”

Irene grabbed Melissa’s hand.The now sobering girl just sat there with her mouth open as she looked at the glittering baby diamonds that studded the platinum band. Irene held the ring like halo over Mel’s ring finger.“You gotta say yes first baby!”

Her mouth was dropped open all this time but no sound was coming out finally she exclaimed “YES!” her lips flung into the air and attached itself to the soft lips that she had longged for. Their lips parted in sweet repose after a few seconds of frenzied kissing.They rested their foreheads on one another, exchanged “I love you’s” through a mixture of tears and giggles.

“Guys I hate to break you up but the natives are getting restless!!!”

“Thanks for the FYI Fred.” both girls giggling “No prob Rene”

“Fred thanks for bringing me to my wedding” “No prob.. but damn girl you should diet. I almost broke my back carrying your fat ass here.” Fred’s head disappeared from the flaps of the tent.

Melissa was about to go after him but Irene held her in place. “before you run off baby you should get ready.” Melissa looking down at that shiny thingie on her finger.

“How did you know that I would say yes?” She locked on to the warm autumn eyes of her beloved Irene.

“I didn’t but I believed.I always have in us. I'm sorry I got scared before. I've just never had anyone in my life stay. You know that. And One day I was thinking and I realised just how important you've become to me.It scared me. It scared me because I knew i had put all my happiness into just one person. That scared me! But then in the time we spent apart I realised a bigger truth. You can't walk away form something that is meant to be. And what is meat to be is you and me together! I'm sorry baby."

"You should have told me baby. Look honestly right now its okay if you don't marry me. I just wanna be with you!"

But I've always wanted to marry you. I just never had the courage to ask” tears now streaming from her confessing eyes. Melissa now kissing away the tears. "I mean it Mel." Irene lifted her hand that held Mel's jeweled finger. Mel's eyes sparkled as she finally recognised the ring. They picked it out together for Irenes's sister in Cartier 2 years ago. "It was really for you all this time" Irene said in a final confession. Don't you ever dare do this to me again!" Playfully hitting Irene on the arm. Both bodies moving closer together for a tight hug.

They both got up. Irene slipped her hands around Mel’s waist and started to kiss her neck while walking her over to the vanity mirror where her gown was waiting. She turned her lover around and they both share the sweetest kiss that was neither urgent not patient. A kiss whose real meaning only shared by the two. Tongues swirling in each other mouths the heat quickly rising. Melissa pulls away "You're suppose to marry me first then we get to the fucking!" Both smiling at each other.

Irene giving a final squeeze on her angel's greatest ASSet. “Get dressed baby I’ll see what I can find for your hang-over” A final kiss on her lover’s lips and then she vanished into the merry scents of flowers. Melissa could her Irene's happy chant that she ripped-off from the movie Miss Congeniality. "I'm getting maaaaaaaaaaarried, She wants to kissssssssssssss me, She wants to loooooooooooooove me na na na na naaaaa!" the chant faded into the open air.

After the longest hour for the waiting-guest's life Irene and Mel were finally knelling face to face as they exchanged wedding vows in the middle of the arena. Hands now clasping one another, they marched towards the center of the circle of life. The whole universe stopped to pay tribute to the epitome of love incarnate dressed in white gowns with coffee stains???

Last edited by midnights on Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:52 pm; edited 14 times in total

Post Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
ghost

hectic pace and lots of laughs, with a good twist. nice story, midnight!

regards
ghost

Post Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:19 pm 
Khaleesi
Moderators

great story

slaveofMistress

Never start a row in public when it can be settled politely in private. ~My Father~

Post Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:28 am 
midnights

thank you ghost. and thank you so much for the post Wink

Post Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
midnights

thank you SOM. I really appreciate the post! kisses kisses

Post Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:27 am 
rainandblues

amazing story; and i loved the characters.

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:39 pm 
midnights

hey rainandblues,

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

blessed you be!
hugs and kisses Exclamation

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:54 pm 
angelsheart

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
midnights

thank you thank you.
Im glad you liked it.
I lost hope for this story already.
Im glad that some people are still reading my stories

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:47 am 
angelsheart

Well, dear...You should not keep that talent hidden! It would be nice if you can give us some more gifts in the shape of some new stories maybe!

You are a good writer!

Exclamation

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
midnights

hopefully soon./
I have been busy posting in the poetry section
hahahahah

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:52 am 
MariCR

Hi

That was very very nice, great work midnights Very Happy

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:41 am 
SilverBunny

ahh nice and sweet midnights!
Hope to read more from you Very Happy

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:49 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: